Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Key Features
- Shipping & Returns
The Crestron Flex UC-P10-TD display provides a premium video collaboration solution for use with the Microsoft Teams® display intelligent communications platform. It offers Full HD quality video and audio calling, capability to view and zoom the shared content, and full-duplex hands-free speakerphone capability in an elegant desktop design. It features a large 10 in. color touch screen display, built-in Full HD camera with privacy shutter, and wired or Bluetooth® enabled headset support.1, 2 Each display can be synced with a Microsoft Teams® account, with contacts, schedules, voicemails, and other preference settings appearing on the display’s touch screen.
Native Microsoft Teams® Display Experience
The UC-P10-TD display provides a native Microsoft Teams display experience, with simple operation and one-touch meeting joins through a feature-rich touch screen. In addition to Microsoft Teams supported features, Microsoft Teams display offers unique features such as:
- Dedicated displays for Microsoft Teams allow users to access all core Microsoft Teams features.
- Ambient personalizable display allows users to see important activities and notifications without context-switching on their primary work device.
- Leave a note on lock screen allows users to check audio, video, and text notes left by guests.
To learn more, see Microsoft Teams displays.
The UC-P10-TD works with a Microsoft Teams account and connects to an enterprise or SMB network by implementing a cloud-based Microsoft Teams display deployment.
NOTE: The included handset is not supported by Microsoft Teams display software.
Intuitive User Interface
The large 10 in. HD touch screen makes the display easy to use. The capacitive buttons provide the essential controls for managing a call in progress, muting or adjusting volume, switching to hands‑free or headset mode1, and a dedicated Teams button to launch the home screen or calls app. The intuitive touch screen UI allows users to move effortlessly between using the UC-P10-TD display and personal computer at their desk and other Microsoft Teams based Crestron UC conferencing solutions in a meeting room.
High‑Definition Video Conferencing
The built-in camera with a wide-angle 96° diagonal field of view, Full HD 1080p video resolution, 2 MP CMOS sensor, and advanced video processing ensures a clear video image free from light or noise artifacts.
High‑Definition Audio Conferencing
The UC-P10-TD display facilitates conversations with highly intelligible voice clarity, whether speaking privately on a headset1 or conferencing using the hands‑free speakerphone function. High‑performance AEC technology achieves transparent full‑duplex performance free of distracting echo or noise. Wideband audio codec support allows for full‑spectrum, bidirectional voice communication.
For organizations employing shared workstations or offices, workers can log in at any UC-P10-TD display using their personal Microsoft Teams account. Once signed in, the individual’s presence status, contacts, voicemail, and meeting schedule immediately sync with their account for a seamless user experience.
Crestron Flex is an enterprise‑grade solution, engineered in partnership with Microsoft to integrate seamlessly into any Microsoft Teams display deployment. Crestron Flex is ideally equipped for mass deployment throughout any sized facility.
Easy Provisioning and Device Management
The XiO Cloud service is an IoT cloud based provisioning service that enables installers and IT managers to easily deploy and manage thousands of devices.
Visit www.crestron.com/xiocloud for additional information.
- Native Microsoft Teams® display touch screen UX with simple operation and one‑touch meeting joins
- Built-in camera for HD video calling
- Dedicated Microsoft Teams display button
- Wideband HD voice quality
- Wired or Bluetooth® enabled headset support
- Easy to specify and install — no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Enterprise-grade security — connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Network management and provisioning and system alerts through the XiO Cloud® service
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.