- Key Features
Crestron® DM NVX ® technology transports ultra high‑definition 4K60 4:4:4 video over standard Gigabit Ethernet with no perceptible latency or loss of quality. Using standard network switches and CAT5e UTP wiring, a DM NVX system delivers a high‑performance virtual matrix routing solution for any enterprise or campus‑wide 4K content distribution application. DM NVX technology ensures the ultimate in picture quality and compatibility for all of today’s varied media sources.1
The Crestron® DM-NVX-D80-IOAV is a compact AV over IP decoder that functions as a receiver. Compatible with the Intel® Open Pluggable Specification (OPS), the DM-NVX-D80-IOAV is equipped with an OPS port and is designed for installation into the OPS slot of an OPS‑supported display. The OPS port enables the DM-NVX-D80-IOAV to receive power from the display and to feed AV and control signals to the display. The OPS port also routes USB 2.0 signals between USB peripheral and host devices.
Features of the DM-NVX-D80-IOAV also include secure web‑based control and management, AES transmit and receive capability, and copper Ethernet connectivity. The DM-NVX-D80-IOAV provides an affordable solution for a DM NVX network AV installation of any size.
Real‑Time 4K60 Video Distribution
Engineered for demanding conference room and classroom applications, DM NVX technology ensures real‑time, full‑motion 4K60 video performance for the presentation of multimedia, videoconferencing, and live camera images. Interactive functions such as gameplay and the use of a mouse are fluid and natural.
Background Image for On-Screen Display
7.1 Surround Sound Audio
DM NVX technology supports the lossless transport of 7.1 surround sound audio signals, including Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS HD®, DTS:X®, and uncompressed linear PCM.
For OPS-supported displays with touch screen capability, the OPS port of the DM-NVX-D80-IOAV routes USB signals from the touch screen to a computer. For OPS-supported displays equipped with USB ports that connect to USB peripheral devices, the OPS port of the DM‑NVX-D80-IOAV routes signals from the USB peripheral devices to host devices.3
USB 2.0 data transport can be configured for Layer 2 or Layer 3. For the DM-NVX-D80-IOAV, Layer 2 supports USB signal extension in point-to-point and multipoint applications.4 USB signals can be routed from up to seven remote DM-NVX-D80-IOAV endpoints to a single local DM NVX encoder endpoint. For the DM-NVX-D80-IOAV, Layer 2 also supports the Crestron USB-EXT-DM-LOCALand USB-NX2 (LOCAL or REMOTE) devices, which can be used in locations that do not include DM NVX endpoints. USB signals can be routed between DM NVX and USB‑EXT‑DM or USB-NX2 devices under the management of a control system.
Device Control via RS-232 and CEC
Under the management of a control system, the OPS port of the DM-NVX-D80-IOAV provides RS‑232 and CEC control of an OPS-supported display.
- 4K60 4:4:4 video over standard Gigabit Ethernet
- HDR10 video support
- Real‑time video performance over the network
- Pixel Perfect Processing technology
- Enterprise‑grade security including 802.1X, Active Directory® credential management, TLS, and AES‑128
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Decoder functionality for use with DM NVX ® products that can function as encoders
- Compatibility with the Intel® Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) via an OPS port
- Background image for on-screen display
- 7.1 surround sound audio
- AES67 audio embedding or de-embedding
- USB 2.0 and KVM signal extension and routing
- Copper Ethernet connectivity
- Automatic point-to-point connectivity
- Device control via RS-232 and CEC
- Easy setup via built‑in web pages
- Compatibility with Crestron® 3‑Series® or later control systems
- Streamlined management using DM NVX Director™ virtual switching appliances
- .AV Franework™ technology support
- XiO Cloud® service support
- API for full control of the DM-NVX-D80-IOAV
- Designed for installation into an OPS-supported display