Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
DigitalMedia™ isn't just for large, expensive homes and facilities. The DM-MD6X6 DigitalMedia Distribution Center provides a very simple and cost-effective solution for distributing multiple high-definition sources to up to six rooms as part of a complete Crestron® system. Featuring DigitalMedia 8G+® and HDBaseT® technologies, the DM-MD6X6 delivers ultra-reliable, ultra high-bandwidth signal routing over inexpensive CAT5e wiring. Everything about the DM-MD6X6 is engineered to deliver a transparent user experience and the highest performance.
HD Matrix Switcher
The DM-MD6X6 provides six HDMI® inputs to handle HDTV receivers, DVD or Blu-ray Disc® players, media servers, computers, and other HD digital sources. Outputs include one HDMI and five DigitalMedia ports, furnishing simple one-wire connectivity for a local display or audio processor, and five additional displays anywhere in the house. Six-by-six matrix switching allows any display to view any source at any time.
Crestron DM 8G+™ technology affords the ultimate in simplicity, providing a true one-wire interface for distributing high-definition video, audio, Ethernet, power, and control signals to multiple displays throughout a residence or commercial structure. Simply connect a DM 8G+ receiver at each flat-panel display or projector for a complete AV and control interface. Just one CAT5e wire run to each receiver transports pure, uncompressed Full HD 1080p video, 7.1 surround sound audio, 10/100 Ethernet, power, and control signals for a fully integrated media system with minimal wiring. DM 8G+ allows for wire runs up to 330 feet (100 meters) using CAT5e or Crestron DigitalMedia 8G™ Cable.
Handling high-definition digital media means handling HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), the encryption scheme that content providers use to protect their DVDs, Blu-ray™ Discs, and broadcast signals against unauthorized copying. Viewing HDCP encrypted content requires the source device to "authenticate" each display in the system and issue it a "key" before the content can be viewed. Ordinarily this causes a complete loss of signal for up to 15 seconds each time a new source or display is selected anywhere in the system. To make matters worse, every source device has a limited number of keys available, so connect too many displays and the source will simply stop outputting a signal without warning.Not to worry — Crestron QuickSwitch HD manages the keys for every HDCP-compliant device in the system, maintaining continuous authentication for each device to ensure fast, reliable routing of any source to any number of display devices.
- Provides a low-cost, high-performance multiroom HD AV signal routing solution
- Distributes uncompressed digital video and audio over CAT5e twisted pair wire 
- Affords a true one-wire solution using DigitalMedia 8G+® technology
- HDBaseT® Certified — Enables direct connection to other HDBaseT certified equipment
- Features independently-switchable DM 8G+™ or HDBaseT outputs for 5 remote displays
- Allows up to 330 ft (100 m) wire distance to each display
- Includes one HDMI® output for a local display or audio processor
- Provides inputs for 6 HDMI, DVI, or DisplayPort Multimode sources 
- Handles video resolutions up to Full HD 1080p
- Handles computer resolutions up to WUXGA
- Handles 3D video and Deep Color
- Handles Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- HDCP compliant
- QuickSwitch HD® technology manages HDCP keys for fast, reliable switching
- Auto-Locking™ technology achieves rapid switching between disparate sources
- Performs automatic AV signal format management via EDID
- Allows independent scaling for every display through select DM® receivers 
- Enables USB HID mouse and keyboard signal extension
- Expanded USB routing capabilities available using USB-EXT-DM USB over Ethernet Extenders 
- Includes integrated Ethernet switch
- Private Network Mode — requires just one IP address for the complete DM system
- Provides Power over DM for PoDM compatible receivers
- Provides easy setup and diagnostics tools via front panel or software
- Includes built-in universal power supply
- Allows native Crestron® system integration via Ethernet
- Standard component width or 2-space rack-mountable
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.