Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
This product has been discontinued. Please contact Crestron True Blue Support at 1-888-CRESTRON for a replacement solution or more information.
Crestron® DM® Switchers provide the foundation for a complete DigitalMedia™ system, delivering an advanced 4K ultra high-definition AV signal routing solution that’s extremely flexible and installer-friendly. The DM-MD128X128 is a modular matrix switcher designed for large-scale projects demanding ultimate reliability. It delivers ultra fast signal routing and pure, lossless distribution of HDMI® and other signals to support all the digital media players, HDTV receivers, computers, cameras, and display devices that fill any modern facility. DigitalMedia thoughtfully manages all of the disparate AV signals and devices to deliver a transparent user experience, and to ensure an optimum video image and audio signal at every location.
Featuring a scalable blade-based design, the DM-MD128X128 affords maximum input and output count in a condensed 24U rack-mountable chassis. The DM-MD128X128 is field-configurable to handle up to 128 inputs and 128 outputs, supporting HDMI, HDBaseT®, analog audio, Dante® networked audio, and all types of DigitalMedia 8G™ signals. Through a selection of hot-swappable input and output blades, and a variety of DM 8G® transmitters and receivers, the DM-MD128X128 allows extensive connectivity throughout a commercial or residential facility, supporting a wide range of signal types all through one switcher!
Integrated Ethernet networking and USB distribution provide a complete connectivity solution combined with built-in Crestron control  for managing the displays and other room devices without necessitating any additional wiring. Hot-swappable redundant power supplies and advanced system-wide monitoring ensure continuous, dependable operation for mission-critical applications. User-friendly operation, setup, and troubleshooting tools are provided through the front panel touch screen or web browser interface to make setting up a complete multiroom 4K video distribution system easy.
4K Ultra HD
Crestron DigitalMedia continues to advance the standard for digital AV signal distribution, delivering the world’s first end-to-end 4K system solution. From day one, the DM-MD128X128 was designed to meet the extreme bandwidth requirements for handling 4K and Ultra HD video signals. Support for 4K video also ensures support for the latest generation of computers and monitors with native resolutions beyond 1080p and
As the leader in HDMI and control system technologies, Crestron developed DigitalMedia (DM) to deliver the first complete HD AV distribution system to take HDMI to a higher level. DigitalMedia allows virtually any mix of HDMI and other AV sources to be distributed throughout a room, building, or campus using a point-to-point signal transport called DigitalMedia 8G (DM 8G). Engineered for ultra high-bandwidth and ultimate scalability, DM 8G provides a true one-wire lossless transport for moving high-definition video, audio, Ethernet, and control signals over a choice of twisted pair or fiber optic cable.
DM 8G handles uncompressed Full HD 1080p, Ultra HD, 2K, and 4K video signals with support for 3D, Deep Color, and HDCP 2.2. Audio capabilities include support for high-bitrate 7.1 audio formats like Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS HD®, and DTS:X® as well as uncompressed linear PCM. All signals are transported over one CAT type twisted pair cable or one strand of multimode or single-mode fiber. DM 8G enables wire distances up to 330 feet (100 m) via DM 8G+® (DM 8G over twisted pair copper wire) [3,6], 1000 feet (300 m) via DM 8G Fiber (DM 8G over multimode fiber) [4,6], or 7.5 miles (12 km) via DM 8G SM Fiber (DM 8G over single-mode fiber) [5,6].
The DM-MD128X128 features a modular architecture with 16 input blade slots and 16 output blade slots. Each blade slot is field-installable, allowing for easy and flexible system configuration with the ability to expand and upgrade the system as needs change. The input and output blades are hot-swappable to facilitate servicing without shutting down the whole switcher. I/O blades are offered to support the choice of HDMI + analog audio, HDMI + Dante, HDBaseT, DM 8G+, DM 8G Fiber, and DM 8G Single-Mode Fiber. Each blade provides eight inputs or outputs of any one type.
- Provides lossless HD AV signal routing over twisted pair copper wire or fiber
- Integrates video, audio, networking, and control over one wire or fiber strand
- Modular design configurable in blades of 8 inputs or outputs
- Enables full matrix switching scalable from 8x8 to 128x128
- Handles HDMI® with Deep Color, 3D, 4K, and high-bitrate 7.1 encoded audio 
- HDBaseT® Certified — Enables direct connection to other HDBaseT certified equipment
- HDCP 2.2 compliant via compatible 4K input and output blades 
- Supports up to 128 DM 8G® transmitters and 128 DM 8G receivers
- Distributes Full HD 1080p, Ultra HD, and 4K signals over CAT type twisted pair cable at distances up to 330 ft (100 m) via DM 8G+® and HDBaseT [3,6]
- Distributes 1080p and WUXGA signals over multimode fiber at distances up to 1000 ft (300 m) via DM 8G® Fiber [4,6]
- Distributes 1080p and WUXGA signals over single-mode fiber at distances up to 7.5 miles (12 km) via DM 8G SM Fiber [5,6]
- Integrates seamlessly with DM NVX via external DMF-CI-8 card chassis to enable 4K signal distribution over fiber or Ethernet 
- Supports high-definition H.264 video streaming via DM-TXRX-100-STR encoder/decoders 
- QuickSwitch HD™ technology manages HDCP keys for fast, reliable switching
- Auto-Locking® technology achieves rapid switching between disparate sources
- Supports analog audio embedding and de-embedding
- Supports Dante® audio networking 
- Includes stereo line-level audio monitoring output
- 15” color touch screen enables simplified front panel setup, operation, video preview, and troubleshooting
- Built-in web server enables full operation from any networked computer
- Allows system monitoring through front panel, web browser, control system, or Crestron Fusion®
- Allows independent scaling for every display device through select output blades and DM receivers 
- Enables device control via CEC
- Distributes and routes USB HID mouse and keyboard signals between transmitters and receivers 
- Expanded USB routing capabilities available using USB over Ethernet Extenders 
- Includes integrated Ethernet switch with Gigabit LAN port
- Private Network Mode — requires just one IP address for the complete DM system
- Features hot-swappable redundant power supplies and fan tray with advanced status monitoring
- Hot-swappable I/O blades afford fast restoration of service with minimal disruption
- 24-space 19-inch rack-mountable
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.