Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The B12 Domotz™ Box is an all‑in‑one remote network monitoring and management agent that allows integrators, MSPs, and IT professionals to easily detect and troubleshoot network and device problems in real time. Gain full control over a network through this powerful system that detects and monitors all IP devices. Remotely access connected devices, manage device power, perform network diagnostics, and be alerted in real time about network and device issues.
The B12 improves client care with proactive issue detection and prevention, increasing service revenue while reducing on‑site service calls. It provides access to all network and device data from a single convenient dashboard with instant syncing across devices and custom push notifications via mobile, desktop, or partner integrations.
- Remote monitoring and management of any type and number of devices
- Network devices are automatically discovered and identified
- Monitors a variety of device attributes and events, such as temperature, speed, consumable status, etc.
- On‑demand and scheduled speed tests and bandwidth analysis to detect possible bottlenecks or packet loss.
- SNMP and TCP service monitoring can create an alert if a device exceeds a certain temperature, or a printer's toner cartridge drops below a certain level
- Wi-Fi® Access Point monitoring
- External IP Host monitoring
- Device response time monitoring and statistics
- Managed network switch port mapping with port status, upload/download traffic, lost packets, and errors, with historical graphs
- Advanced network data and reporting
|Memory & Storage|
|RAM||1 GB DDR3L|
|Storage||4 GB eMMC|
|(1) Gigabit Ethernet port
(1) USB 2.0 port (for future releases)
(1) Micro USB port for power
|Factory reset button|
|Input||100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 0.5 A|
|Output||5 VDC, 2 A|
|Consumption||10 W maximum|
|Temperature||32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)|
|Humidity||80% RH (non-condensing)|
|Height||1.63 in (42 mm)|
|Width||4.25 in. (108 mm)|
|Depth||2.81 in. (72 mm)|
|4.4 oz (125 g)|
|FCC Part 15 Class B digital device, IC Class B, CE|
|Power supply (110/220V)
Flat CAT 5e cable
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.