Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
- Superb Picture Quality with Ultra HD Resolution Ultra-HD resolution (3,840 x 2,160) and LG's IPS screen technology combine to deliver content with rich color and detail for a realistic image. IPS screens also provide a wide viewing angle for off-axis viewing.
- Sophisticated Slim Design This series is thin in bezel size and thickness*, which saves space and enables easy installation. In addition, it increases the immersive experience from the screen and provides a sophisticated design, improving the décor of the space where the product is installed.
- High-Performance with LG webOS™ 6.0 The UL3J series features LG's webOS™ 6.0 with an upgraded in SoC* and web engine, providing smooth execution of several tasks. LG webOS™ smart signage platform provides enhanced user convenience with an intuitive GUI.**
**GUI. Graphical User Interface.
- Various Sensor Connection LG webOS™ smart signage platform helps to provide value-added solutions* by supporting simple connections with external sensors** via USB plug-in, such as GPI0, NFC/RFID, temperature sensors, and more.
**External sensors need to be purchased separately and tested for compatibility with the webOS™ platform. *LG Promota can be downloaded from the App Store and Google Play Store. (Not available for Europe/CIS Region. Compatible with LG's Wireless Screen Sharing Solution, LG One:Quick Share*** LG 0ne:Quick Share is a USB wireless screen sharing solution. Its USB dongle button and embedded Wi-Fi* allow you to share a PC screen to the display and adjust the basic setting values (volume, picture mode, auto bright, etc.) of the connected display without a remote control. Also, the Office Meeting Mode** helps you display a meeting agenda and notes before the meeting starts.
*Users need to set up Soft AP enables at the Network Menu of the Signage.
**Users can enable Office Meeting Mode at EX Setting Menu of the Signage.
*** LG One:Quick Share must be purchased separately.
- Remote Monitoring and Control A user-friendly web-based monitoring solution enables the user to have full access to the display anywhere at any time from their mobile phone & PC under a network-accessible environment while having access to both current and past data. It also allows the user to monitor the display, make adjustments and control the unit remotely in real-time.
- Compatible with AV Control Systems For added efficiency, the UL3J series supports Crestron Connected®* for compatibility with professional AV controls to achieve virtually seamless integration and control**.
**Network based control. *Using an HDMI cable connection (HDMI cable not included).
- Easy Menu Setup for Vertical Needs UL3J series organizes commonly used menus* by industry, making it convenient for users.
- Built-in Speaker Built-in speakers eliminate the need for external speakers and deliver clear, crisp sound.
- Easy Content Distribution & SW Update UL3J series features embedded Wi-Fi making it easy to distribute content wirelessly and update firmware under the same network.
- Wireless Access Point UL3J series operates as a virtual router which can be an wireless access point for mobile devices.
- Service Maintenance is easy and fast with the optional LG ConnecedCare* service, a cloud service solution provided by LG. It remotely manages the status of displays in client workplaces for fault diagnosis and provides remote-control services that support the stable operation of clients' businesses.