Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Key Features
- Shipping & Returns
The 1 beyond IV‑CAMFL‑N‑W‑1B is a powerful presenter tracking camera designed for small to medium size rooms. The IV‑CAMFL‑N‑W‑1B uses facial and motion detection to automatically track and frame the presenter. All the tracking intelligence is built into the camera – no external system is needed. The IV‑CAMFL‑N‑W‑1B camera supports a single Ethernet connection and provides power (PoE), monitoring, control, and NDI®|HX video.
The IV‑CAMFL‑N‑W‑1B tracks and frames a presenter up to 25 ft away without disruption from other moving objects or people. If the presenter leaves the tracking zone and another presenter walks in, IV‑CAMFL‑N‑W‑1B will begin tracking the second presenter. When no one is in the tracking zone, the camera returns to a specified home position.
Manual Control Options
Use VISCA over IP to control the camera with a Crestron® control system. 1B Cam Manager Software is included for easy configuration from a computer on the network.
High Quality Video
The IV‑CAMFL‑N‑W‑1B uses a 4K full room view to intelligently and seamlessly track a presenter. A high quality CMOS sensor enables the camera to output up to 1080p60 resolution video.
Quiet, Fast Switching Between Presets
Up to 256 pan, tilt, and zoom combination presets can be configured. The camera will move digitally to the selected preset point. As the IV‑CAMFL‑N‑W‑1B utilizes digital PTZ technology, switching between presets is soundless.
NDI|HX for High Quality Network Video
NDI|HX supports efficient and flexible IP configuration with other networked NDI-enabled devices. NDI|HX allows for easy installation and scalability with a single network pull.
Optional Manual Control
With autotracking turned oﬀ, the camera operates like a standard PTZ camera and is controllable via USB or IP.
- Automatically tracks the presenter
- Uses advanced AI tracking technology
- Optimal for small to medium sized rooms
- Up to 1080p60 resolution output from a 4K ePTZ camera
- Locks on a single presenter, not distracted by others
- Single Ethernet connection provides power (PoE), monitoring, control, and NDI®|HX compatible video
- Smooth tracking and quiet operation
- Optional manual control for digital PTZ camera functionality
|Optics and Processing
|1/2.5 in. CMOS,
|Focal Length & Iris
|f=7.9 mm (ePTZ Camera)
|Field of View
|68° - 41° (ePTZ Camera)
|1/1 - 1/10,000 sec
|Auto, One Push, Manual
|Auto, Manual, Shutter Priority, Iris Priority
|Number of Presets
|Up to 256
|HTTP, TCP, UDP, ONVIF
|0 - 63
|Pan, Tilt, Zoom
|NDI|HX over Ethernet
|Signal Formats (HD)
|1080p60/50/30/25, 1080i60/50, 720p60/50
|IP Video Compression
|Up to 1080p30 (Tracking Image-Dual Stream, Full View Image-Dual Stream)
|IP Audio Compression
|1x Line In
|12VDC, <9 W, PoE
|32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
|2x 1/4 in. threaded mount hole
|Height: 7-12 ft, Distance: 15-25 ft
|5.87 in. x 2.99 in. x 2.28 in. (149 mm x 76 mm x 58 mm)
|0.92 lb (0.42 kg)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.