Cisco Webex® Room Kit Mini is an Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered video conferencing system custom-designed for the huddle workstyle, and is easy to use, deploy, and manage. It combines codec, camera, microphones, and speakers into a single device that integrates with a 4K display to bring more intelligence and usability to all of your huddle rooms and spaces.
Room Kit Mini delivers the industry-leading collaboration experience customers have come to expect from Cisco, which is consistent whether you’re in a huddle space or a corporate boardroom. Easy deployment and management capabilities allow customers to outfit and support thousands of huddle spaces with intelligent collaboration tools typical of larger room systems – at high value – while unique analytics provide valuable insight on utilization for resource planning. Together, these features allow Cisco to remove the barriers to use and deployment, and enable the new huddle work style embraced by today’s workforce. Room Kit Mini is rich in functionality and experience, while priced and designed to be easily scalable.
The Room Kit Mini is ideal for huddle spaces with three to five people because of its wide 120-degree field of view, which allows everyone in a huddle space to be seen. It also offers the flexibility to connect to laptop-based video conferencing software via USB. The Mini is tightly integrated with the industry-leading Cisco® Webex platform for continuous workflow, and can register on premises or to Cisco Webex in the cloud.
Product Features and Benefits
● Brings intelligent views to smaller rooms with a discreet, integrated camera
◦ Best overview: Automatically detects meeting participants and provides ideal framing
● Great audio experience with integrated microphones and speakers
● Automatic noise suppression reduces disruptive sounds coming from the meeting room (e.g., typing, paper rustling)
● Simplified meeting-join experience with One Button To Push (OBTP) for scheduled devices in a Cisco Webex meeting, whether registered on-premises or to the Cisco Webex Cloud.
● Automatic wake-up: System “wakes up” when someone walks into the room, and recognizes them through their mobile device
● Easily controlled by the Cisco Touch 10 control unit or with a Cisco Webex Teams ™ app
● End-to-end security
● View white board content and annotations shared from a Cisco Webex Board, Cisco Webex DX80, or Cisco Webex Teams app; participate in whiteboarding sessions through the Cisco Webex Teams app *
● 4K content sharing (local 30 fps; remote 5 fps)
● Wired or wireless content sharing (only two wires required – power and HDMI)
● Metrics: Counts people in the room, enabling analytics for better resource planning
● Automatic screen/display integration through HDMI CEC
● Supports Wi-Fi
● In-room control: Control peripherals such as lights and blinds through the Cisco Touch 10
Built for cloud and premises
● Flexibility to register on-premises or to the cloud through Cisco Webex
● Hardware is optimized to run on a cloud platform for great experiences in shared rooms and spaces with easy access to hosted conferences
* Supported on Cisco Webex-registered devices only