Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
The Christie® Phoenix Quad-T adds four 4K inputs per unit to a Phoenix system, which makes expanding your monitoring capabilities quick, easy and affordable. Built as stand-alone modules, the Quad-T's units may be installed anywhere they are needed in your Phoenix network to control and encode real-time information sources.
With the Quad-T, you'll have more flexibility and scalability to acquire additional high quality, remote video and control signals over IP networks, giving your team more data at one time from multiple locations. And, it's HDCP compliant, allowing for the transport of protected HD sources, securing your high-quality video and audio information.
It's KVM reach back enabled, allowing for greater control in accessing remote locations using keyboard, video and mouse functionality from a central control room. It's also cost-effective by adding inputs to the Christie Phoenix platform without having to purchase additional Phoenix nodes. With the Quad-T, your system can grow with you, keeping pace with your information needs. Get the most inputs, at the best price with the Christie Phoenix Quad-T.
- Functions: Video Encoding
- Functions: Video Streaming
- Maximum Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Maximum Frame Rate: 30 fps
- Video Formats: H.264
- Platform Supported: PC
- USB: Yes
- HDMI: Yes
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Height: 1.9"
- Width: 8"
- Depth: 9.9"
- Weight (Approximate): 2.80 lb
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
- Environmental Certification: WEEE
- Environmental Certification: REACH
- Environmental Certification: EU RoHS
- Environmental Certification: EU WEEE