Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Item usually ships in 16-20 business days.
Please Call for Availability
Part of the HD Series 3 product family, the HO523 is BrightSign’s first OPS compatible digital signage media player. The inside edge features a JAE TX25 plug for connecting to interior display components (video, USB, serial, etc.) The outside edge has industry-standard connectors, as well as specialized device control and feedback interfaces.
- MENU BOARDS: Play Full HD video and mainstream HTML menu overlays with Live Text to easily update menu items and pricing using the BrightSign App.
- INFORMATION KIOSKS: Engage and inform customers with touch interactivity, stellar HD video and animating HTML5 content.
The hardware-accelerated Chromium HTML5 rendering engine brings powerful content development tools to your fingertips. The BrightSign HD Mainstream engine plays mainstream HTML5 content in full screen and several modular HTML5 assets alongside video playback.
Play industry-standard HTML5 content including:
- NEW: WebGL video support & improved HTML graphics performance with a dedicated GL compositor
BrightWall & SynchronizationBrightWall creates an impressive and vibrant impression across multiple displays. It is a powerful drag-and-drop BrightAuthor tool that makes building looping video walls in any size and layout very simple.
The BrightWall perfectly synchronizes separate videos per display or stretch a single video across all displays using the BrightSign player’s Ethernet port and a common clock. Build video walls by simply choosing the number of displays, specifying the configuration of the video wall and dragging the video(s) into BrightAuthor.
The Synchronization event tool in BrightAuthor is used to synchronize the playback of multiple screens for basic video walls and also can be used in conjunction with interactive events for creating interactive video walls.
- HD class performance; runs BrightSign software or compatible CMS partners software
- Flexible design: OPS compatible module and enclosure
- Electrical, mechanical, and thermal compatibility with Intel® OPS specification
- Optional on-board Wi-Fi, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n (sold separately)
- H.265/H.264 video decode
- Video output up to 1080p60
- 10-bit video output (using H.265)
- Hardware accelerated HTML5 support
- Interactive controls using GPIO and UDP (GPIO connector sold separately)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.