Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Item usually ships in 16-20 business days.
Please Call for Availability
Part of the HD Series 3 product family, the HO523 is BrightSign’s first OPS compatible digital signage media player. The inside edge features a JAE TX25 plug for connecting to interior display components (video, USB, serial, etc.) The outside edge has industry-standard connectors, as well as specialized device control and feedback interfaces.
- MENU BOARDS: Play Full HD video and mainstream HTML menu overlays with Live Text to easily update menu items and pricing using the BrightSign App.
- INFORMATION KIOSKS: Engage and inform customers with touch interactivity, stellar HD video and animating HTML5 content.
The hardware-accelerated Chromium HTML5 rendering engine brings powerful content development tools to your fingertips. The BrightSign HD Mainstream engine plays mainstream HTML5 content in full screen and several modular HTML5 assets alongside video playback.
Play industry-standard HTML5 content including:
- NEW: WebGL video support & improved HTML graphics performance with a dedicated GL compositor
BrightWall & SynchronizationBrightWall creates an impressive and vibrant impression across multiple displays. It is a powerful drag-and-drop BrightAuthor tool that makes building looping video walls in any size and layout very simple.
The BrightWall perfectly synchronizes separate videos per display or stretch a single video across all displays using the BrightSign player’s Ethernet port and a common clock. Build video walls by simply choosing the number of displays, specifying the configuration of the video wall and dragging the video(s) into BrightAuthor.
The Synchronization event tool in BrightAuthor is used to synchronize the playback of multiple screens for basic video walls and also can be used in conjunction with interactive events for creating interactive video walls.
- HD class performance; runs BrightSign software or compatible CMS partners software
- Flexible design: OPS compatible module and enclosure
- Electrical, mechanical, and thermal compatibility with Intel® OPS specification
- Optional on-board Wi-Fi, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n (sold separately)
- H.265/H.264 video decode
- Video output up to 1080p60
- 10-bit video output (using H.265)
- Hardware accelerated HTML5 support
- Interactive controls using GPIO and UDP (GPIO connector sold separately)