Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
As a quasi three-way, full-range loudspeaker system, the Community W2-228 provides three-way performance in a compact form-factor. It includes a 8” LF and 8” MF / LF cones made of carbon fiber. The coaxially mounted 1” HF driver has a weather-resistant, non-metallic, non-resonant polyimide diaphragm. Drivers are Ferrofluid-cooled to improve heat transfer, resulting in higher power and reduced distortion.
The W2-228 is ideal for short throw applications where both full-range reproduction and high weather resistance are needed, providing an uncompromised musical system in a compact, attractive package.
Engineered for permanent installation, the loudspeaker enclosure and faceplate are constructed of multi-layer glass composite, resulting in extreme structural strength. A three-layer Weather-Stop™ grille of stainless steel mesh and open cell foam provides weather-resistance to the internal components, while all exposed hardware is stainless steel or powder-coated aluminum extrusion. A weather-resistant stainless steel mounting yoke is included.
- All-Weather, Multi-layer Glass Composite Enclosure
- Weather Inert Driver Diaphragms
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Integral Mounting Points
- High Power Passive Crossover
- Weather-Resistant Stainless Steel Grille
- Stainless Steel Mounting Yoke Included
- Format: Quasi three-way, wide angle, full-range
- Operating Range: 70Hz-18kHz
- Frequency Response: 80Hz-15kHz (+/-3dB)
- Dispersion (-6dB): 85° H x 85° V
- Max SPL @ 1m: 120 dB continuous/127 dB peak
- Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
- Sensitivity in SPL (1W/1m, free space):
- 96dB (100Hz-13kHz, 1/3 octave)
- 96dB (250Hz-4kHz, speech range)
- Max Power Handling: 250W RMS, 600W program
- Impedance (passive): Nominal 4 ohms/3.2 ohms at 180Hz
- Low Frequency Transducer: 8"
- Low/Mid Frequency Transducer: 8"
- High Frequency Transducer: 1"
- Enclosure: Hand-laminated fiberglass
- Rigging Provisions: Two 1/2-13 rigging points; yoke bracket included
- Input Connection: 16-2 SJOW (12')
- Grille: Three-layer Weather-Stop
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 10.13" x 20" x 11.5"
- Net Weight: 36 lbs
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.