Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The F80-Q7 by Barco uses a laser phosphor light source to generate vivid colors with minimal noise, resulting in exceptional experiences. This projector is ideal for fixed installations, including museums, boardrooms, and auditoriums. Additionally, the F80-Q7's 3D capability makes it a top choice for theme park dark rides and interactive experiences. By using this projector, you can save both time and money.
The F80 projector series is particularly effective in helping trainees maximize their training sessions. These projectors are perfect for simulation applications that require intense use, especially in small arms skills development training and debriefing rooms. They come equipped with innovative features that ensure high-quality visuals that remain impactful over a long period of time. The 4K UHD images are highly detailed and do not sacrifice color for brightness. Additionally, Barco Pulse and Single Step Processing minimize latency.
The innovative cooling design prolongs the projector's lifespan, while the absence of lamps reduces maintenance costs. The projector's versatility is enhanced by its glass lenses and wide shift ranges, which can accommodate various configurations. You can find more helpful information in the documentation tab.
- Board rooms
- Simulation training
- Power cord
- Wireless remote control
- Stunning images with superb color performance
- Ultimate installation flexibility, 24/7 operation
- Long operation for business value
- Installation flexibility
- 3D capable
- Silent operation
- Resolution: 3,840 x 2,400 (4K UHD) / 2,716 x 1,600 (WQXGA+ native)
- Brightness: 7,000 center lumen*
- Contrast ratio: 1,200:1 sequential, 10,000:1 dynamic **
- Brightness uniformity: > 90%
- Aspect ratio: 16:10
- Lens type: GLD/FLDX/FLD+(lens adapter needed)
- Optical lens shift:
- Vertical up to 125%, depending on lens
- Horizontal up to 50%, depending on lens
- Motorized zoom and focus (with lens memory on GLD and FLDX lenses)
- Motorized lens shift (with position memory on all lenses)
- Color correction: P7 RealColor™
- CLO (constant light output): Yes
- Light source: Laser phosphor
- Light source lifetime: > 20000 h in normal mode, > 12000 h in silent mode, > 40000 h in long life mode, > 12000 h in high brightness mode
- Sealed DLP™ core: Yes
- Orientation: 360° rotation, no restrictions
- 3D: Active stereoscopic 3D / Passive stereo compatible
- Image processing: Embedded warp & blend engine
- Keystone correction: Yes
- Inputs: 12G-SDI, 2x DP 1.2, 2x dual link DVI-D, HDBaseT, HDMI2.0 (HDCP2.2, HDR10), RJ 45 Ethernet, DMX in/out, RS232 in, 2x USB, 12V out
- Input resolutions: Up to 4K UHD @ 60Hz / Up to 2,560 x 1,600 @ 120Hz
- Refresh rates: 24Hz to 120Hz for WQXGA+ (2716x1600) and 24Hz to 60Hz for 4K/4KUHD (4096 x 2160/ 3860 x 2400)
- Software tools: Projector Toolset
- Control: IR, RS232, RJ45, XLR wired
- Network connection: 10/100 Ethernet, RJ45
- Power requirements: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 700 W nominal, 850 W maximum
- 24/7 operation: Yes
- Noise level: (typical at 25°C/77°F) 35 dB(A)***
- Operating temperature: 10°C (50°F)-40°C (104°F) (up to 1500m altitude) / 10° (50°F) -35°C (95°F) (up to 3000m altitude)
- Storage -transport temperature: -20 to 60 °C
- Operating humidity: 20 -80% RH (non-condensed)
- Storage humidity: 20 -90% RH (non-condensed)
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 480 x 680 x 227 mm / 18.9 x 26.7 x 8.9 in
- Weight: 25.5 kg / 56.2 lbs
- Certifications CE, FCC Class A, cNemkoUS, CCC, EAC, KSA, RCM, UkrSEPRO
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.