Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Model: F80-4K9 with standard lens
The Barco F80-4K9 projector produces breathtaking 4K UHD resolution images with exceptional detail and vivid colors that provide accurate color reproduction. Its advanced technology includes the Barco Pulse processing system that delivers sharp images and minimal latency due to its Single Step Processing (SSP). The projector boasts a long operating time with no need for lamp replacement, thanks to its laser-phosphor light source and advanced cooling design, resulting in significant cost-savings on maintenance and consumables. By using this projector, users can increase uptime while reducing costs.
The F80-4K9 projector allows for flexible placement and orientation, allowing it to operate in any position. Its variety of high-quality glass lenses and extensive lens shift ranges make it compatible with nearly all projector setups.
Barco's F80 projectors offer exceptional image quality and utilize a laser phosphor light source, allowing for stunning visuals while also saving time and money. These projectors are perfect for fixed installation in various settings, including museums, board rooms, and auditoriums. In addition, their 3D capability makes them ideal for use in theme park dark rides and interactive experiences.
NOTE: Actual product may vary in appearance and specification. For more information on this and other products, please contact your Sales Pro.
- Laser Phosphor
- 4K UHD
- 9000 Lumens
- Stunning images with superb color performance
- Ultimate installation flexibility, 24/7 operation
- 3D capable
- HDBaseT Compliant
- Projector type: Single chip DLP laser phosphor projector
- Resolution: 3,840 x 2,400 (4K UHD) / 2,716 x 1,600 (WQXGA+ native)
- Brightness: 9,000 center lumens*
- Contrast ratio: 1,200:1 sequential, 10,000:1 dynamic**
- Brightness uniformity: > 90%
- Aspect ratio: 16:10
- Lens type: GLD/FLDX/FLD+ (lens adapter needed)
- Optical lens shift:
- Vertical up to 125%, depending on lens
- Horizontal up to 50%, depending on lens
- Motorized zoom and focus (with lens memory on GLD and FLDX lenses)
- Motorized lens shift (with position memory on all lenses)
- Color correction: P7 RealColor™
- CLO (constant light output); Yes
- Light source: Laser phosphor
- Light source lifetime: > 20000 h in normal mode, > 12000 h in silent mode, > 40000 h in long life mode, > 12000 h in high brightness mode
- Sealed DLP™ core: Yes
- Orientation: 360° rotation, no restrictions
- 3D: Active stereoscopic 3D / Passive stereo compatible
- Image processing: Embedded warp & blend engine
- Keystone correction: Yes
- Inputs: 12G-SDI, 2x DP 1.2, 2x dual link DVI-D, HDBaseT, HDMI2.0 (HDCP2.2, HDR10), RJ 45 Ethernet, DMX in/out*, RS232 in, 2x USB, 12V out
- Input resolutions: Up to 4K UHD @ 60Hz / Up to 2,560 x 1,600 @ 120Hz
- Refresh rates: 24Hz to 120Hz for WQXGA+ (2716x1600) and 24Hz to 60Hz for 4K/4KUHD (4096 x 2160/ 3860 x 2400)
- Software tools: Projector Toolset
- Control: IR, RS232, RJ45, XLR wired
- Network connection: 10/100 Ethernet, RJ45
- Power requirements: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
- 24/7 operation: Yes
- Power consumption: 950 W nominal, 1100 W maximum
- BTU per hour: 3,250 BTU/h nominal, 3,800 BTU/h maximum
- Standby power: < 0.5W
- Noise level (typical at 25°C/77°F): 35 dB(A)
- Operating temperature: 10°C (50°F) to 40°C (104°F) (up to 1500m altitude) / 10° (50°F) to 35°C (95°F) (up to 3000m altitude)
- Storage temperature: -20 to 60 °C
- Operating humidity: 20-80% RH (non-condensed)
- Storage humidity: 20-90% RH (non-condensed)
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 480 x 680 x 227 mm / 18.9 x 26.7 x 8.9 in
- Weight: 25.5 kg / 56.2 lbs
- Standard accessories: Power cord, wireless remote control
- Certifications: CE, FCC Class A, cNemkoUS, CCC, EAC, KSA, RCM, UkrSEPRO
- Warranty: Limited 3 years parts and labor. Extendable up to 5 yearsNOTES:
- * When measured with the GLD 1.43-2.12:1 lens in Wide Angle
- ** SW upgradable. Please contact an authorized Barco representative for details.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.