Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Audio-Technica ATW-T3202 is a 3000 Series (4th generation) handheld transmitter compatible with ATW-R3210 and ATW-R3210 Networked receivers. It features an interchangeable microphone capsule design and is offered without a capsule included, so you can choose the appropriate capsule (available separately) for your application. With a rugged metal housing that offers low handling noise, the transmitter provides natural audio for presenters, clergy, lecturers, and performers working in business and educational settings, houses of worship, or on musical stages.
The ATW-T3202 operates on a wide 60 MHz UHF tuning range with 2400 selectable frequencies to choose from for interference-free audio transmission in an increasingly congested RF environment. It provides up to 9.5 hours of operation on two AA NiMH rechargeable batteries (available separately), with a selectable 10/30mW RF power output for overcoming interference in difficult RF environments. The transmission range is up to 330'.Versatile Features for Easy Operation
- The transmitter's interchangeable microphone capsule design (with an industry-standard thread) allows you to choose the mic capsule that’s ideal for your application and simply screw it onto the transmitter—including the ATW-C510, ATW-C4100, ATW-C6100, ATW-C3300, and ATW-C5400 capsules as well as capsules from other manufacturers.
- The transmitter's gain ranges from -10 to +20 dB and can be adjusted in 2 dB increments.
- The bright OLED screen presents comprehensive setup and operating information, including battery indicator, mute status, and operating frequency. Setup functions are menu driven via soft-touch controls, which are covered to prevent accidental changes.
- The multifunction button can be programmed to act as a mute switch.
- In case of interference, the programmable multifunction button can also be used to switch to a clean, backup frequency, with minimal interruption.
- The transmitter easily syncs to the receiver via infrared with a quick press on the Sync button.
- Two RF power output settings are available: the low-level setting extends battery life while the high level offers a stronger RF signal link.
- The durable metal chassis is equipped a secure, locking battery compartment door.
- The transmitter operates for up to 9 hours on two AA alkaline batteries and up to 9.5 hours on two rechargeable AA NiMH batteries.
- Charging terminals on the base of the transmitter work with the optional ATW-CHG3 charging dock or ATW-CHG3N networked charging dock (both available separately) to recharge AA NiMH batteries while inside the transmitter.
- To protect against misuse, the dock automatically shuts off if alkaline or damaged batteries are detected in the transmitter.
- The ATW-CHG3N networked dock allows users to monitor the charging status of the transmitter.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.