The Audio-Technica ATW-T3201 is a 3000 Series (4th generation) bodypack transmitter compatible with ATW-R3210 and ATW-R3210 Networked receivers. It features a 4-pin cH-style screw-down connector and an adjustable input level to accommodate the cH-style lavalier or headset microphone of your choice, or an adapter cable for guitar and bass. With a rugged metal housing and rounded corners, the transmitter is comfortable to wear and provides natural audio to presenters, clergy, lecturers, and performers working in business and educational settings, houses-of-worship, theaters, or on musical stages.
The ATW-T3201 operates on a wide 60 MHz UHF tuning range with 2400 selectable frequencies available. It provides up to 9.5 hours of operation on two AA NiMH rechargeable batteries (available separately), with a selectable 10/30mW RF power output for overcoming interference in difficult RF environments. The transmission range is up to 330'.Versatile Features for Easy Operation
- The transmitter's input accepts low-impedance microphone levels as well as high-impedance musical instrument or line levels. The gain ranges from -10 to +20 dB and can be adjusted in 2 dB increments.
- The bright OLED screen presents comprehensive setup and operating information, including battery indicator, mute status, and operating frequency. Setup functions are menu-driven via soft-touch controls, which are covered to prevent accidental changes.
- A tactile mute toggle switch (defeatable) provides physical confirmation of mute status when transmitter display is not visible.
- The transmitter easily syncs to the receiver via infrared with a quick press on the Sync button.
- Two RF power output settings are available: the low-level setting extends battery life while the high-level offers a stronger RF signal link.
- In case of interference, the programmable multifunction button on the transmitter can be used to switch to a clean, backup frequency with minimal interruption.
- The durable metal chassis is equipped with a field-replaceable whip antenna and a secure, locking battery compartment door.
- The transmitter operates for up to 9 hours on two AA alkaline batteries and up to 9.5 hours on two rechargeable AA NiMH batteries.
- Charging terminals on the base of the transmitter work with the optional ATW-CHG3 charging dock or ATW-CHG3N networked charging dock (both available separately) to recharge AA NiMH batteries while inside the transmitter.
- To protect against misuse, the dock automatically shuts off if alkaline or damaged batteries are detected in the transmitter.
- The ATW-CHG3N networked dock allows users to monitor the charging status of the transmitter.