The Audio-Technica ATW-3211/893xTH is a 3000 Series (4th generation) rackmount wireless earset microphone system with professional-level features for enhanced reliability and control. It offers an intuitive interface with a dual-mode OLED display for easy operation. With a wide 60 MHz tuning range and true-diversity reception, the system minimizes potential dropouts to deliver intelligible, natural audio for presenters, clergy, lecturers, and performers working in business and educational settings, houses of worship, theaters, or on musical stages.
The ATW-3211/893xTH includes a half-rack receiver housed in a rugged, full-metal chassis with removable antennas, great for rackmounting in portable flight cases or permanent installations. The receiver's auto-scan function searches 2395 selectable frequencies, seeking out a clean, interference-free channel for your audio transmission. The 3000 Series lets you set a clean backup frequency in advance, which you can quickly switch to with a press on the transmitter's multifunction button in the event of unexpected interference.
This system comes with a beige BP893xcH-TH omnidirectional MicroEarset mic that's lightweight and comfortable to wear. Featuring a miniature boom that extends just beyond the bottom of your ear, the microphone is discreet, stable, and easy to place over either ear. The 55" detachable cable is field-replaceable. The bodypack transmitter is equipped with a rugged metal housing and a proprietary Hirose 4-pin cH-style screw-down connector for secure connection. The transmitter provides up to 9.5 hours of operation on two AA NiMH rechargeable batteries (available separately), with a selectable 10/30mW RF power output for overcoming interference in difficult RF environments.
The transmission range is up to 330'. Up to 40 mic channels can operate simultaneously in each frequency band.Compact Bodypack with Omni MicroEarset for Hands-Free Presentations
- The low-profile beige BP893xcH-TH condenser earset mic is built for intelligible, natural vocal reproduction, especially when improved gain-before-feedback over lavalier microphones is desired. The mic's omnidirectional polar pattern offers enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect.
- The bodypack transmitter features a rugged Hirose 4-pin cH-style connector, which provides secure connection to compatible lavalier mics, headworn mics, and cables.
- The transmitter's input accepts low-impedance microphone levels as well as high-impedance musical instrument or line levels. The gain ranges from -10 to +20 dB and can be adjusted in 2 dB increments.
- The bright OLED screen presents comprehensive setup and operating information, including battery indicator, mute status, and operating frequency. Setup functions are menu-driven via soft-touch controls, which are covered to prevent accidental changes.
- A tactile mute toggle switch (defeatable) provides physical confirmation of mute status when transmitter display is not visible.
- The transmitter easily syncs to the receiver via infrared with a quick press on the Sync button.
- Two RF power output settings are available: the low-level setting extends battery life while the high-level offers a stronger RF signal link.
- In case of interference, the programmable multifunction button on the transmitter can be used to switch to a clean, backup frequency with minimal interruption.
- The transmitter operates for up to 9 hours on two AA alkaline batteries and up to 9.5 hours on two rechargeable AA NiMH batteries.
- Charging terminals on the base of the transmitter work with the optional ATW-CHG3 charging dock or ATW-CHG3N networked charging dock to recharge AA NiMH batteries.
- The durable metal chassis is equipped with a field-replaceable whip antenna and a secure, locking battery compartment door.
- The wide 60 MHz UHF bandwidth gives you 2395 selectable frequencies to choose from for interference-free audio transmission in an increasingly congested RF environment.
- To prevent dropouts, the receiver's true-diversity reception compares incoming signals on two independent receiver circuits to ensure optimal RF quality.
- Auto-frequency scanning automatically selects the most appropriate frequency for the area in which the wireless is operating.
- Pre-coordinated frequency scan groups are available to simplify selection of usable frequencies in a multichannel wireless setup.
- The bright, dual-mode OLED display can be switched between two modes: the standard view provides continuous indication of RF signal strength, frequency, mute status, audio modulation level, and transmitter information, while the performance view highlights key metering.
- The display also shows the transmitter's battery life and mute status.
- Settings can be quickly adjusted using the control dial and BACK button located on the receiver's front panel. Settings can also be locked to prevent accidental changes.
- The BNC sockets for the two detachable antennas provide bias power to active remote antennas and other in-line RF devices.
- The ground-lift switch on the back panel helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops.
- One balanced XLR and one unbalanced 1/4" audio outputs let you connect the receiver to a mixing board or PA system.
- The half-rack receiver chassis can be mounted alone in a standard 19" rack using the included mounting brackets and screws.
- Adding a pair of ATW-A49 LPDA directional remote antennas increases the range of your system and offers more protection against interference.
- The optional RF Venue DISTRO4 four-channel antenna distribution system allows you to distribute the RF signal from the remote antennas to four discrete 3000 Series receivers.
- The AT831-cH cardioid lavalier mic that provides crisp, full-sounding voice pickup.
- The ATW-T3202 handheld transmitter/mic is available with a variety of mic capsules for presenters and performers who prefer the flexibility of a handheld microphone.
- The AT-GcH guitar cable lets you connect the bodypack transmitter to a guitar or bass.