The Audio-Technica ATW-1301/L System 10 PRO is a single-channel digital wireless lavalier microphone system featuring a half-rack ATW-RC13 receiver chassis equipped with one ATW-RU13 receiver unit. It is well suited for rackmounting in portable flight cases or for permanent installations in educational facilities, conference rooms, small to mid-sized venues, and houses of worship as well as broadcast studios.
The easy-to-use system comes preconfigured at the factory, ready to operate right out of the box with no setup required. Three levels of diversity reception and automatic frequency selection provide seamless, reliable performance with clear digital audio for presenters, lecturers, clergy, and performers.
The ATW-1301/L includes a bodypack transmitter and a miniature MT830cW omnidirectional lav mic for hands-free speech. The transmitter provides up to 7 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries, at a maximum range of 200'. Up to 10 mic channels can operate simultaneously in the same space.
The receiver unit can be removed from the chassis and mounted remotely (up to 328' away, connected via an Ethernet cable), for more reliable reception. The chassis can accommodate a second receiver unit (available separately), allowing you to set up a dual-channel wireless system—with an additional transmitter.
Up to five chassis can be linked using RJ12 cables, creating a stable environment in which up to 10 receiver units work together, with all receiving, transmitting, and frequency allocation coordinated to prevent audio dropouts.Clear Speech with Digital Audio and Omnidirectional Lavalier Mic
- The System 10 PRO offers full-bandwidth, 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio with none of the audio artifacts associated with analog companding.
- The low-visibility, miniature MT830cW lavalier microphone features a Hirose 4-pin locking connector and delivers a natural sound optimized for speech intelligibility. Its omnidirectional polar pattern ensures that the sound remains consistent, even when the speaker's head moves away from the mic.
- Just power up the components, and the receiver automatically seeks out a clean frequency and pairs up with the transmitter, saving you the hassle of scanning and syncing.
- While in use, the system continually monitors activity in the 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi range and automatically switches to a clean frequency to avoid interference if necessary.
Rugged Receiver Chassis
- The durable half-rack receiver chassis can house one or two receiver units and can be mounted alone using the included mounting brackets and screws. Two chassis can be mounted side-by-side using the included joining plate, allowing four wireless mic channels to occupy a single 19" rackspace for a compact multichannel installation.
- The chassis' front-panel display provides visual status information including RF signal level and the transmitter's battery life, along with a 3-color audio-level LED and a Pair LED.
- A System ID number display indicates which transmitter is associated with a given receiver.
- Rear-panel connections include balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output connections as well as output level controls and ground-lift switchs to help eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops.
Versatile Receiver Unit
- The receiver unit features two removable antennas.
- A 1/4"-20 thread allows for mounting the unit to a bracket, stand, and other fixture. The unit can also be permanently wall mounted using the included receiver unit holder.