Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The 19.7" Audio-Technica AT8350 is a wireless receiver output cable specifically designed to provide a balanced connection for the System 10 ATW-R1700 camera-mount wireless receiver. It works with the receiver's Audio Output Selector Switch set to Balanced Output, and plugs in the balanced XLR input of a camera, mixer, recorder, and more.
The cable features a 3.5mm mini TRS male connector on one end and a 3-pin XLR male connector on the other. It is also compatible with most devices that have matching connectors.
- Cable specifically designed to provide a balanced output connection for the System 10 ATW-R1700 camera-mount wireless receiver
- Connects receiver output to the balanced XLR input of a camera, mixer, recorder, and more
- Works with the ATW-R1700 Audio Output Selector Switch set to Balanced Output
- 3.5mm mini TRS male to 3-pin XLR male
- Length: 19.7"
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.