The Audio-Technica Consumer AT-XP7 is specially designed for the needs of professional DJs and features a highly rigid polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) / glass fiber body with a tracking force of 2 to 4 grams. The AT-XP5 offers an output level of 6.0mV, while the 0.3 x 0.7 elliptical bonded stylus tracks the record groove with high accuracy for high-quality audio reproduction. Additionally, the cartridge is specifically designed to provide maximum visibility of the stylus tip.
- 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical bonded stylus tip
- Highly-rigid polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) / glass fiber body
- 5.5mV high-level output
- Tracking force of 2.0 to 4.0 grams (3.0 grams standard)
- Stainless wire suspension, double-layered rubber damper, and tapered aluminum cantilever ensure precise tracking
- Design offers maximum visibility of the stylus tip
- Great tracking and channel separation for high-fidelity sound