Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The NMX-NVR-N6123 is a network video recorder (NVR) designed to record hours of high-resolution, HD content over an Ethernet LAN. This rack-mount NVR is compatible with all SVSI video-over-IP products and attaches to the video network at any point. The NMX-NVR-N6123 can record from any SVSI encoder (N2000, N3000, or V-Series) and uses any SVSI decoder in the same series for playback. Each video stream is recorded and played back at its original resolution. The NMX-NVR-N6123's 2RU form-factor is stackable for a high density of recorded video streams in a small footprint. SVSI's N-Command is used to control all of the product's features (including Time-Shift, Dual-Sync, and H.264 Conversions).
Time-Shift mode allows a recording to be delayed from several seconds to several hours to coordinate between different venues. Recordings can be initiated at one location and playback started at a separate location.This feature is supported by the N2000 and N3000 Series only.
Multi-Channel Synchronous Recording
Dual-Sync mode records two separate video streams simultaneously at different resolutions and bit-rate and plays them back synchronously. This feature is supported by the N2000 Series only. Common applications for Dual-Sync mode include:
- During a presentation, the NVR records one video stream from a camera (videoing the presenter) while the second video stream records the content that the presenter is displaying on-screen.
- During a lecture or worship service, the NVR records two camera feeds (focused on the same event, but from different angles) and the cameras' common audio track.
- The NMX-NVR-N6123 is ideal for educational institutions, houses of worship, or corporate campuses that want to simultaneously distribute live video through a facility and record it for future network transmission or other delivery methods.
- Record –Up to 40-hrs of 1080p video
- Dual-Sync and Time-Shift – Features standard.
- Supported resolutions
- HDTV: up to 1080p
- CG: up to 1600x1200
- Stereo Audio – On each record channel
- Store – To MPEG4 format at original resolution
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.