Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The DXLink Multi-Format Wallplate Transmitter sends analog or digital video including HDMI/HDCP, along with embedded audio or supplemental analog audio up to 100 meters to an Enova DGX Digital Media Switcher, compatible Enova DVX All-In-One Presentation Switcher, or directly to a DXLink Receiver. It receives Power over DXLink* from the Enova DGX, Enova DVX (3155HD, 3156HD or 2155HD), PS-POE-AT-TC High Power PoE Injector or PDXL-2 Dual Power over DXLink Controller over the twisted pair cable and features both a multi-format analog port to support legacy devices and an HDMI port to support newer digital devices.
Mount the DXLink Multi-Format Wallplate Transmitter in the wall or lectern to connect guest equipment and send audio and video signals across the room, on the other side of the house or in a classroom down the hall. Since it is powered remotely, the wallplate can be installed virtually anywhere.
- Only One Cable – Send audio and video, while passing Ethernet signals and power over one twisted pair cable
- Multi-Format Analog Port and HDMI Port – Supports legacy analog signals - RGBHV, Component, S-Video, and Composite, and digital HDMI/HDCP, DisplayPort++ and DVI signals
- Send HDMI signals up to 100 meters – Extend the reach of the HDMI signals far beyond the capabilities of typical HDMI cabling
- Standard Twisted Pair Cable – Save time and effort in installation by leveraging cost effective twisted pair cable, see the Cabling for Success with DXLink white paper for more details
- Power over DXLink* Enabled – Designed for use with Enova DGX or DVX systems with DXLink inputs, PS-POE-AT-TC (FG423-84) or PDXL-2 (FG1090-170) to provide remotely located Power over DXLink (requires firmware v1.2.40 or above)
- DXLink Direct Connection – When receiving Power over DXLink* from the PS-POE-AT-TC or PDXL-2, DXLink Wallplates can be connected directly to a DXLink Receiver for a point-to-point solution
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.