Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
The DXLink 4K HDMI Receiver is a 4K and Ultra High Definition (UHD) capable distance transport solution that features built-in SmartScale® Technology to deliver HDMI with HDCP that is perfectly scaled for each connected display automatically, eliminating the integration challenges that can occur when sources and displays have different optimal resolutions. It accepts audio, video, control and Ethernet over one shielded Cat6A or Cat7 standard twisted pair cable up to 70 meters.
DXLink HDMI Receiver Modules are the perfect for receiving HDMI and control signals over long distances from a remote DXLink Transmitter Module or other compatible AMX Transmitter such as Solecis. The receiver's built-in control ports can be used to control a destination device and the ICS Lan port provides IP an access point with used in conjunction with the Enova DGX 100 Series.
- 4K and Ultra High Definition (UHD) Support – Experience high-quality video resolution for 4K devices.
- Only One Cable – Receive audio and video while passing control, Ethernet and power over one twisted pair cable
- SmartScale Technology – Automatically responds to the display's declared EDID information and scales the video to the best resolution and video parameters for that display without manual setup; this prevents inferior video quality when sources are forced to lower resolutions to support the least capable display in the system
- Native NetLinx® Control Everywhere - Control connected destination devices using the built-in IR and RS-232 ports
- Standard Twisted Pair Cable – Save time and effort in installation by leveraging cost effective twisted pair cable, see the Cabling for Success with DXLink white paper for more details
- HDCP Compliant
- DXLink Direct Connection with DXLink Wallplates - When DXLink Wallplates are receiving Power over DXLink from the PS-POE-AT-TC or PDXL-2, they can be connected directly to a DXLink Receiver for a point-to-point solution. Solecis Digital Switchers can also be used in point-to-point applications with a DXLink Receiver.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners