Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Key Features
- Shipping & Returns
The IV‑CAMPTZ‑12‑N‑SLVR‑1B1 is a high quality PTZ IP camera that can output up to 1080p60 resolution video via the 3G‑SDI or HDMI® ports. It is ideal for any meeting where one camera needs to capture several areas of the room. Combine with 1 Beyond Automate VX for a multi-camera speaker (presenter) tracking solution. The IV‑CAMPTZ‑12‑N‑SLVR‑1B camera supports a single Ethernet connection and provides power (PoE+), monitoring, control, and NDI®|HX video.
High Quality Video
A high quality Sony Exmor CMOS sensor enables the camera to output up to 1080p60 resolution video via the 3G‑SDI or HDMI ports.
Manual Control Options
Use VISCA over IP to control the camera with a Crestron® control system. 1B Cam Manager Software is included for easy configuration from a computer on the network.
Quiet, Fast Switching Between Presets
Up to 256 pan, tilt, and zoom combination presets can be configured. The camera will move to the selected preset point. A quiet, fast motor (120°/s pan speed) sets camera angles quickly.
Multicamera Capability with Automate Systems
Add the IV‑CAMPTZ‑12‑N‑SLVR‑1B camera to an Automate multicamera system. Automate can be set to autoswitch between multiple 1 Beyond cameras to focus on the active speaking participant. Incorporate popular microphones and DSPs to switch between the presenter and audience.
NDI|HX for High Quality Network Video
NDI|HX supports efficient and flexible IP configuration with other networked NDI-enabled devices. NDI|HX allows for easy installation and scalability with a single network pull.
Standard mounting holes make it easy to mount the camera to a wall mount (included). Image flip allows the camera to be mounted inverted if needed.
- High quality video supporting resolutions up to 1080p60
- Control using VISCA over IP
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Compatible with Automate™ multicamera systems
- Image Flip allows for optional inverted mounting
- Single Ethernet connection provides power (PoE+), monitoring, control, and NDI®|HX compatible video
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.