Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Logitech Tap IP Kit Bundle For Microsoft Teams Rooms
Video conferencing room solutions with Logitech Tap IP deliver calendar integration, touch-to-join, instant content sharing, and always-on readiness. Boasting a crisp 10.1” touchscreen, low-profile enclosure, and multiple mounting accessories, Logitech Tap IP delivers a sleek appearance and convenient placement options that support a wide range of room sizes and layouts.
The Logitech Tap IP Bundle for Microsoft Teams Rooms includes both the Logitech Tap IP Console and the Logitech Room Mate i5. It's ready to be installed in your meeting room and give you complete control over your Microsoft Teams Rooms meetings. Just Tap IP and Go!
Configured for Microsoft Teams Rooms: Ready to use after your complete your step-by-step setup.
10.1” touch display: Spacious and responsive touch screen resists fingerprints and glare for high legibility and easy operation.
Silent enclosure: The sleek, fan-free design provides a comfortable 14° angle for easy reading while creating space for connections, cables, and retention mechanisms.
Always-on readiness: Extends the host computer’s wired audio capabilities to the tabletop, ideal for private conversations and for the hearing-impaired.
Headphone jack: Built-in motion sensor saves power when idle, and powers on when a person approaches.
Dual cable exits: A sturdy metal cover with removable bottom and rear exits keep cables tidy and secure.
Built-in cable retention: To keep connections tight, Tap IP features a comprehensive strain relief and retention system, hidden entirely within its enclosure.
USB accessory port: Connect an accessory such as a USB speakerphone, or connect a second Tap IP for applications that support screen replication.
Multiple mounting options: A built-in 100mm VESA pattern is compatible with thousands of third-party mounts and accessories. Optional table, riser, and wall mounts offer even more flexibility.
HDMI input for content sharing: Provides instant wired content sharing when used with Microsoft Teams Rooms.
Anti-theft protection: Keep Tap IP securely in place by connecting a security cable to one of Tap IP’s two Kensington lock slots, one on the bottom and another at the back.
In-wall rated cabling: The included 10m (32.8 ft) Logitech Strong USB cable offers high pull strength and is both plenum-rated and Eca certified for cable runs in walls, above ceilings, and through conduit.
- Logitech Tap offers touch control that's always ready for the next meeting, featuring a generous 10.1" touch screen, a range of optional mounts, and commercial-grade cabling with robust cable retention.
- Pre-configured for quick deployment, the Teams-certified Intel NUC mini PC provides outstanding performance in a compact form factor.
- To keep connections tight, Tap features a comprehensive strain relief and retention system, hidden entirely within its enclosure.
- The included Cat5e Kit with 10 meters of cable offers the flexibility to locate Tap nearly anywhere in meeting rooms and allows customers to supply their own cabling for runs of up to 40 meters in total length.
- Logitech PC Mount makes it easy to install a mini PC under a table, in a credenza, or behind a display. A robust cable retention bracket to keep connections tight.
- Includes access to Logitech JumpStart resources (90 days) to support initial configuration and integration of Microsoft Teams Rooms.
- Monitor and manage your meeting room devices from the Teams Admin Center. Plus, get business insights into how your rooms are being used with Logitech Sync.
Logitech Tap IP Touch Console Specifications:
- 10.1” diagonal screen with 14° display angle
- Oleophobic and anti-glare coating
- 1280 x 800 resolution
Ports and Connections:
- USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 Type C (to PC)
- USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 Type A (for accessory connection)
- HDMI input (for content sharing)
- 3.5mm / 1/8 “ 4 pole Headset Jack
- Integrated ultrasonic speaker
- Integrated PIR Motion Sensor
- 100mm x 100mm VESA FDMI (Flat Display Mounting Interface)
- Kensington Lock Slots (2)
- Total Height x Width x Depth: 2.3 x 9.6 x 7.0 in
- Weight: 2.75 lbs
Logitech Tap IP - What's In the Box:
- Logitech Room Mate i5 slim format
- Tap IP Touch Controller
- Logitech Strong USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 Cable 10m (32.8 ft)
- HDMI 1.4a cable 2.0m / 6.5 ft
- Power adaptor with regional plugs (100-240v) 2.95m / 9.67 ft
- VESA Mounting Screws (4)
- Microfiber Cloth
Logitech Tap IP - Warranty:
- 2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.