Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Unparalleled Quality and Performance
When picture quality and latency matter, there is no alternative to the ZyPer4K encoder and decoder product line. Delivering uncompressed 4K at virtually zero latency, the ZyPer4K is the first SDVoE solution on the market - enabling the distribution of content to an unlimited number of displays over a 10Gb Ethernet switch. Using industry standard CAT 6a cables, or fiber, you can send audio and video from HDMI, SDI, Analog and DisplayPort source up to 100 meters - and using the USB port, control keyboards, mice, and cameras directly over your network. ZyPer4K also has a 1Gb direct network connection, ideal connecting other IP devices - without extra cabling. By using standard networking cables and switches, a ZyPer4K solution can save up to 40% compared to the cost of conventional, proprietary AV switches - without sacrificing image quality, resolution and latency.
ZyPer4K delivers perfect pixel for pixel reproduction of uncompressed 720p, 1080p HD, Ultra HD, and 4K resolution content directly over a standard 10Gb Ethernet network using standard CAT 6a cables. ZyPer4K eliminates the need to have a separate AV network or proprietary matrix switcher for video and other AV content.
Change sources and content instantly
ZyPer4K IP based architecture enables you to instantly switch from one source to another without any loss of frames - even at 4K resolutions. Using the power of a 10Gb network switch, the ZyPer4K enables you to instantly switch sources in critical situations such as a surgical environment as well as the use of a remote keyboard, mouse, or touchscreen interface.
USB 2.0 and KVM Control
ZyPer4K with USB support enables remote access to keyboards, mice and other devices (KVM) that offer flexibility in securing or accessing equipment such as digital media players that may be stored in remote locations. Using the ethernet network, using and controlling your USB devices remotely is just as easy as on your own desk.
1Gb network port to every source and display
Each ZyPer4K encoder and decoder unit has a 1Gb network port you can use for any IP network device including digital signage media players, IP Cameras, Video/Audio conferencing equipment and even WiFi network equipment.
Easy to Manage and Control
ZyPer4K can manage infrared, RS-232, and IP control codes over the network using either the ZyPer Management Platform or from virtually any third party controller, including those from AMX, Crestron, and Extron.
Easily Create Video Walls
ZyPer4K uses sophisticated scaling algorithms combined with Ethernet switching to effortlessly create and manage video walls up to 9x9 (81 screens) using the ZyPer4K Management Platform - without any additional hardware.
- Uncompressed zero latency UltraHD (4K/60) video, audio, and control
- Lossless transport of 7.1 audio signals including all encoded formats and uncompressed linear PCM.
- 1GbE utility network port on all encoders and decoders
- Source and display control (Infrared and RS232)
- HDMI 2.0 (full 4K 4:4:4 60Hz support)
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports HDR10, HDR10+, USB HID and 10Gb PoE
- Aluminum chassis with rubberized rim (XS and XR units)
- Fan-less thermal management (XS and XR units)
- ZMP (ZyPer Management Platform) with software
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.