Take Control of the Power EnvironmentThe SX-20E-15 Axess ELITE is a complete power management system that provides remote insight and control of the electrical power consumed by an underlying device. It enables the switching of devices in various power modes, each with different power usage characteristics related to device performance. Giving technicians the ability to easily manage their installs remotely and limit service calls.
- IP enabled two-way communication
- Displays real-time power and energy usage
- Collects rack temperature, voltage, and current draw measurements
- Displays a log file for advanced monitoring
- Non-sacrificial components
- Advanced Series Mode® surge elimination technology
- Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI Filter
- COUVS® catastrophic over/under voltage shutdown
- SurgeX ICE® inrush current elimination
- Magnetic shielding steel enclosure
The SX-AX20E-15 Axess Elite provides IP addressable two-way communication, manages system energy usage, can sequence individual outlets, monitors power usage at the system level, controls expansion units from the master unit, and monitors a system’s energy consumption by each connected device. Its power management software integrates with most major control systems, including AMX and Crestron.
The user-friendly GUI lets technicians hard reboot locked up equipment, recycle power, schedule automatic triggers to AutoPing devices, monitor individual outlets and power settings to eliminate the time and costs associated with sending a technician on-site.
The Axess Elite also features Advanced Series Mode® surge protection that eliminates all surge energy to guarantee connected equipment is protected from surges, spikes, electrical transients, and noise without producing harmful ground contamination or common-mode disturbances. It is the most advanced power management system available to safeguard AV equipment.