Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide network. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a partner that tests what they sell and gives you the best value for your money. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Shipping & Returns
Always exceptional images
The energy-efficient Z-Phosphor laser light source is teamed with Sony's acclaimed BrightEra 3LCD engine for crisply detailed images with high 5,000 lumen brightness and rich, stable colors. Equipped with the latest scaler chip, Full HD image quality is achieved ensuring all your content looks its best, whether it's PC presentations, video or signage.
Quick start, long-lasting laser
Switch on and start presenting without waiting for lamp warm-up. The advanced laser light source offers up to 20,000 hours operation without lamp exchange, reducing maintenance needs and lifetime running costs compared with traditional projectors.
Faster, fuss-free set-up
Save time with Intelligent Setting presets that instantly fine-tune brightness, cooling, color and other projector settings for great pictures in any environment.
Beautifully light and compact
Light, compact and easy to carry, the VPL-CWZ10 is the smallest projector in its class. The stylish design looks great in any space, with a flat top surface that blends in discreetly when the projector is ceiling-mounted.
Seamless AV integration
Integration's easy in today's AV environments. The VPL-CWZ10 partners brilliantly with leading networked control, monitoring and management systems such as Crestron Connected™.
- Projection Method: Front
- Projection Method: Ceiling
- Maximum Diagonal Image Size: 25 ft
- Number of Lamps: 1
- Lamp Type: Laser Diode
- Normal Mode Lamp Life: 20000 Hour
- Standard Mode Brightness: 5000 lm
- Native Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Graphic Mode: WXGA
- Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1200
- Native Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Video Signal Standard: HDTV
- Output Scan Format: 720p
- HDMI: Yes
- USB: Yes
- Operating Power Consumption: 342 W
- Height: 3.9"
- Width: 14.6"
- Depth: 12.6"
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners