The Ethernet to Cresnet® Bridge (DIN-CENCN-2-POE) works with any Crestron® 3-Series Control System® to maximize the reliability and robustness of the Cresnet network. It offers a more sophisticated solution than a Cresnet block or hub, providing two isolated subnets and built-in diagnostics, plus versatile power distribution options and a convenient DIN rail form factor.
NOTE: The DIN-CENCN-2-POE is compatible with 4-Series® control systems only.
- Maximizes Cresnet® network reliability and performance
- Designed for use with any Crestron® 3-Series Control System®
- Enables Cresnet data communications over high-speed Ethernet
- Provides two isolated Cresnet subnets
- Supports 20 Cresnet devices per subnet
- Supports 3000 feet (914 m) aggregate cable length per subnet
- Powerable via PoE, PoE+, or Cresnet
- Includes intelligent power management for each subnet
- Features built-in network diagnostics tools
- Allows testing of network wiring, power, and communications
- Allows detailed error analysis via software or Web browser
- Allows real-time reporting of errors via the control system
- Allows logging of Cresnet activity and errors over time
- 9M wide DIN rail mountable