The Audio-Technica ATW-1100 System 10 is a tabletop digital wireless receiver compatible with all System 10 transmitters. The portable receiver is well suited for quick setup in educational facilities, conference rooms, small venues, and houses of worship as well as web broadcast studios.
The easy-to-use system features three levels of diversity reception and automatic frequency selection to provide seamless, reliable performance with clear digital audio for presenters, lecturers, clergy, and performers.
When paired with a transmitter, the ATW-1100 offers a maximum range of 100'. The system can be expanded for situations requiring multiple wireless microphones, allowing up to 8 mic channels to operate simultaneously in the same space.Compatible with a Wide Variety of Transmitters and Microphones Audio-Technica's System 10 offers a bodypack transmitter with a variety of lavalier, headset, and earset microphone options as well as a handheld transmitter with an integrated mic capsule. Boundary mics and desktop transmitters are also available for conferences and corporate events.
ATW-T1001 Bodypack Transmitter
- The low-visibility, miniature MT830cW lavalier microphone delivers a natural sound optimized for speech intelligibility. Its omnidirectional polar pattern ensures that the sound remains consistent, even when the speaker's head moves away from the mic.
- The AT831cW mini cardioid lavalier mic offers a narrower, feedback-resistant pickup pattern for louder events.
- The discreete PRO-92cW earset mic provides improved clarity in spoken word applications.
- The AT-GcW guitar cable lets you connect the bodypack transmitter to a guitar or bass.
ATW-T1002 Handheld Transmitter/Mic
- The ATW-T1002 handheld transmitter/mic is available for presenters and performers who prefer the flexibility of a handheld microphone.
- The integrated microphone features a dynamic hypercardioid capsule that tightly focuses audio capture on the subject directly in front of the mic, minimizing unwanted background noise and feedback.
- The ATW-T1006 boundary transmitter/mic is designed for tabletop use, ideal for applications such as video-conferencing where minimum visibility is required.
- The ATW-T1007 base transmitter can be used with a gooseneck mic on a table for situations where wired mics are impractical.
- The System 10 offers full-bandwidth, 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio with none of the audio artifacts associated with analog companding.
Automatic Frequency Selection
- Just power up the receiver and it automatically seeks out a clean frequency, saving you the hassle of scanning and shortening setup time.
- While in use, the system continually monitors activity in the 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi range and automatically switches to a clean frequency to avoid interference if necessary.
Lightweight, Portable Receiver Chassis
- The tabletop receiver chassis features a lightweight, plastic housing designed to let you stack multiple receivers on top of each other for convenience.
- The chassis' front-panel LEDs show pairing statuses and warn you if the transmitter's input level is set too high and causing distortion.
- A System ID number display indicates which transmitter is associated with a given receiver.
- Rear-panel connections include balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output connections as well as an output level control.
Pairing Multiple Transmitters
- With this peer-to-peer system, a transmitter (available separately) can only transmit to one receiver at a time. However, up to 8 transmitters can be paired with a receiver ahead of time. This is useful in situations when you have multiple speakers, one after another, and you need to have them miked up and ready to go. All you'll have to do is turn one transmitter off and the next one on.
- Space Diversity: The receiver compares the signal showing up at its two antennas and chooses the strongest one.
- Time Diversity: The transmitter sends the digital signal in two imperceptibly different time slots and compares the two.
- Frequency Diversity: The digital audio is sent over two different frequencies at the same time and the system chooses the cleaner one.
For optimal performance, users are encouraged to maintain as direct a line of sight as possible between the transmitter and receiver.
2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Band
- Unlike traditional analog wireless systems, the System 10 operates in the 2.4 GHz ISM band, away from interruptions and dropouts caused by TV and radio channel interference.