Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Neon from Atomos is a line-up of precision 4K HDR field monitor-recorders for on-set or in-studio production where reliable and trustworthy monitoring is essential for the digital darkroom and the video village on today’s sets. This Neon model, the ATOMNEO171-US is a 17-inch 4K HDR Monitor/Recorder version that performs real-time Dolby Vision processing to enable down-stream viewing on any Dolby Vision capable TV or monitor. The upshot is an on-set computer replacement merged with an ecosystem of field monitors that saves the creator time by allowing them to make more decisions in the moment of recording, playback, monitoring and editing.
The Neon comes in four sizes (17”, 24”, 31” and 55”) that can be synced together to provide an ecosystem of field monitors where accuracy of image representation and consistency of image is critical between crew members - all controlled by the Atomos App. The Neons’ best-in-class 512 zoned dynamic backlight displays provide a calibrated 4KDCI 180-degree perfect viewing, 10-bit DCI-P3 100% color coverage, and 1,000,000:1 HDR-ready contrast for cinematographers to maintain exposure and creative look. No matter the critical production usage, every crew member sees an accurate image representation so directors know with confidence that they have got the shot, that cinematographers ensure consistent exposure, focus pullers maintain the sharpness of an actor's eyes, and so editors and color graders can lock down the creative intent from shot to shot.
Atomos' series of Neon products complements other Atomos products such as the Shinobi SDI, Ninja V, Shogun 7 and Sumo 19 to provide a flexible ecosystem of field reference monitors. Neon allows you the flexibility of utilizing your Atomos on low budget productions with HDMI 10-bit uncompressed video cameras, right up to 12G-SDI 12-Bit, 4Kp60 RAW from the best cinema cameras in the world.
- Some gear shown above are NOT INCLUDED and sold separately. For more information on this and other products, please contact your Sales Pro.
- This product is currently available for preorder ONLY. Placing a preorder ensures that you will receive your unit as soon as it's available. We are currently expecting the product to begin shipping around Q4 of 2019. This projected availability may vary depending upon manufacturer stock. Please contact your sales representative for more information.
- Film and episodic TV
- Live on-set TV
- Live event production
- Indie Filmmaking
- Neon Series Unit
- Master Control Unit
- IR Remote
- Master Caddy II x 1
- 12V-3A AC power supply
- AtomX SDI Expansion Module
- Quick Start Guide
- Road Case (for 17", 24" & 31" models)
- Seamless App control, multicamera support and functionality on-set
- Record RAW, deliver accurate Dolby Vision HDR on-set
- Online only - the online/offline headache gone forever
- Precision HDR field monitor for the on-set digital darkroom
- Captures 4K now, futureproofed for later upgrades
- ProRes RAW – the best of RAW and ProRes combined
- Built for the toughest production environments
- Monitor: 17"
- Resolution: 2048 x 1080 / 142 ppi
- Backlights: 128
- Aspect ratio: 17:9
- Frame Rate: Up to 240fps
- Software: AtomOS 10
- UI control: iOS or Remote
- LUT Support: .Cube
- Recording Media: SSD
- NOTE: Complete Neon Series specifications and additional data in the documentation tab above.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.