SLEEK DESIGNS. VERSATILE INTEGRATION.
The MXA710 Linear Array Microphone represents the next evolution in Shure array microphone technology, designed for high-quality audio capture in premium AV conferencing environments. The sleek, linear form factor of the MXA710 allows for placement virtually anywhere in a meeting space, including on a wall, around a display, ceiling, or into a conference room table. Available in two lengths and three colors, the MXA710 includes proprietary Shure IntelliMix® DSP and Autofocus™ technology that provides all the processing needed for echo and noise-free conference audio
Steerable Coverage™ technology to capture audio anywhere in the room (up to 4 lobes with a 2-foot array, 8 lobes with a
• Autofocus technology fine-tunes each lobe position in real time, even if meeting participants lean back or stand up.
• Default room coverage template enables quick and easy lobe optimization for wall, ceiling, or table installations.
• IntelliMix DSP includes automatic mixing, acoustic echo cancellation, noise reduction, and automatic gain control.
• Shure Designer System Configuration software for easy setup and configuration
• SystemOn Audio Asset Management software for remote management and troubleshooting
• PoE powered
• LED status bars with configurable colors and brightness
• Dante & AES67 audio networking protocols
• Shure network audio encryption compatible
• Multiple mounting accessories for wall, ceiling, or table installation