Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
- PRODUCT FEATURES
- Next-generation microphone pickup
- Seamless integration with other products
- Simple, wall-mounted installation
- Tools to manage at scale
- Enjoy the simplicity of USB plug and play audio conferencing. The connect module can be connected to an in-room PC, a collaboration hub, a conferencing appliance, a video conferencing codec or any laptop.
- With 16,384 virtual microphones all precisely targeted, voices are picked up everywhere. People can speak and act naturally and be confident they will be heard by those who are remote.
- HVAC and other unwanted sounds can seriously affect your audio. So instead of trying to suppress them after the fact, we use adaptive learning algorithms to preemptively ignore them.
- We apply gain separately to each sound in a space based on its position. This lets us make specific optimizations that create a natural listening experience for remote participants – as if they were in the room.
- With our technology, you never need to make manual adjustments when you reconfigure your space. The system is automatically and continuously adapting to changes in your room’s acoustic profile.
- Microphone Mist technology listens to, and processes, all virtual microphones simultaneously. Conversations sound natural even when more than one person is speaking at the same time.
- The HDL410’s unified coverage map enables the physical mics from two microphone and speaker bars to be processed together instead of separately, creating a giant microphone array that spans the entire room. Each virtual microphone is targeted with greater
- Amplify a presenter or instructor’s voice in the room without compromising the listening experience of remote attendees.
- Use precise sound location data to steer and switch your third-party cameras so remote participants always see who’s speaking.
- Number of microphones: 24 (12 each unit)
- Microphone type: Low-noise omnidirectional MEMS
- Frequency response: 100Hz to 7 kHz
- Microphone total harmonic distortion (THD): 0.25% (typical)
- Transmission: Full duplex
- Microphone range: 20' or 6 m (optimal)
- Number of speakers: 4 x 20W
- Speaker type: 4" aluminum cone
- Maximum acoustic output: 91 dB-SPL @ 1 m
- Speaker total harmonic distortion (THD): 0.25%
Included in the Box
- Integrated microphone and speaker bar x2
- Connect module, black
- Connect module mounting bracket
- Country specific, power cable 6' (2 m), black
- Ethernet cable, CAT6 SSTP, 50' (15 m), Class 3 rated, black x2
- USB Type A-B cable, 6' (2 m), VW-1 rated, black
- Infrared remote
- AAA batteries x2
- Documentation kit