Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
NEC UN552VS-TMX9P Overview
The 55" LED Backlit Ultra-Narrow Bezel 3x3 Video Wall Bundle from NEC delivers an all-in-one solution that is suitable for digital signage, information display and command, and control applications. The TileMatrix, TileComp, and TileCut technologies combined with the ultra-narrow bezel design and the full adjustment capabilities of the Peerless DS-VW775 mount provide for a near seamless video wall without the need for additional third-party equipment.
Internal 14-bit programmable 3D lookup tables (LUTs) allow the display of 1.07 billion colors out of a palette of 4.3 trillion (with 10-bit DisplayPort input) for accurate color, smooth images, and hardware calibration.
Auto Tile Matrix
Auto Tile Matrix does auto setup of video wall via DP and LAN daisy chain.
Carbon Footprint Meter
Informs and motivates responsible use of the display by calculating and tracking the conservation of green gas emissions in real time.
Provides for low power consumption and less hazardous materials.
Allows for advanced scheduling of monitor powering up/down, increasing panel lifetime, reducing power consumption, and saving the time and expense of finding and purchasing a third-party scheduling solution.
Allows users to customize a video wall configuration using advanced On Screen Display controls.
Advanced Cooling System
Prevents the likeliness of image retention and improves color uniformity.
Built-In Expansion Slot
Allows for seamless integration of current and future NEC accessories and third-party components.
Raspberry Pi Compute Module Compatible
The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 NEC Edition computes power with signage displays for use in retail environments, passenger information, and quick service menu boards.
Automatically eliminates geometrical distortions between displays by adjusting for the width of the monitor bezels, working in tandem with TileMatrix on NEC displays.
- Advanced thermal capabilities
- Ethernet control and communication
- RS-232 control and communication
- Landscape/portrait capable
- Carbon footprint meter
- SpectraView Engine capabilities
- Scheduler (with Real-Time Clock and Holiday mode)
- Self-Calibration to external color sensor
- White copy function
- Screen saver function
- 4K UHD daisy chain capabilities
- Optional human sensor
- Intelligent Wireless Data (Near Field Communications)
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module slot
- Expanded daisy chain (DP 1.2/HDMI 2.0)
- 6-axis color adjustment
- Metal rear cabinet
- Variable picture modes
- Advanced video settings (Noise Reduction, Adaptive Contrast)
- Input labeling
- Backlight adjust
- Frame Comp capabilities
- Internal Media Player via microSD or USB
- HDR Emulation
- Aspect ratio control
- LED direct-lit backlighting
- OPS/Expansion slot
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.