The DM-NVX-DIR-80 supports a maximum of 80 DM NVX endpoints. Multiple DM NVX Director™ network appliances can be deployed to handle corporate enterprise, university, governmental, military, medical, transportation, sports, entertainment, hospitality, gaming, and retail applications.
Simple and Flexible Configuration
Easy Web-Based Setup and Control
Multicast Address Control
A custom multicast range can optionally be assigned for DM NVX encoder and decoder endpoints within a domain. The custom multicast range is determined by the assignment of a starting multicast address, the number of multicast addresses assigned to each DM NVX endpoint, and the number of DM NVX endpoints assigned to a domain. Multicast address control is accomplished by using the web interface.
Credential Management of DM NVX Endpoints
Username and password credentials can be changed simultaneously for all DM NVX encoder and decoder endpoints within a domain. Alternatively, the username and password can be changed for only particular DM NVX endpoints within a domain. Username and password credential management is accomplished by using the web interface.
- Network AV system configuration, management, and signal routing
- Compatible with Crestron® DM NVX® encoders and decoders
- Support of 80 endpoints in a single domain
- Fully scalable for a network of any size
- Intuitive web-based graphical user interface
- Full programmable control of the virtual matrices and physical endpoints
- Automatic endpoint device discovery
- Multicast address control
- Credential management of DM NVX endpoints
- Custom naming and search tools
- Easy diagnostics and signal status display
- XML device map file import and export
- Built-in logging
- Four 1000BASE-T RJ-45 ports
- 1 RU 19-inch rack-mountable
- Universal 100-240V internal power supply