Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The AMX Enova DGX DXLink 4K60 Output Board supports HDMI 2.0 features and is HDCP 2.2 compliant with support for full 4K60 4:4:4 video and High Dynamic Range (HDR) for optimum image quality and pixel-for-pixel image reproduction without chroma subsampling. It has four connections per board designed to transmit audio and video to DXLink Twisted Pair Receivers while passing bi-directional control, USB 2.0, and Ethernet signals over one Cat6, Cat6A or Cat7 twisted pair cable. The AMX DGX-O-DXL-4K60 Output Board is compatible with the Enova DGX 800, Enova DGX 1600, Enova DGX 3200, and Enova DGX 6400 enclosures. DXLink Power is available from the DXLink Output Board to power DXLink Twisted Pair Receivers.
The Enova DGX DXLink 4K60 Twisted Pair Output board is ideal for extending 4K60 4:4:4 video in any situation where the highest video quality is required:
- Colleges and universities that transmit audio and video within or between classrooms for collaborative or distributed learning.
- Corporations that distribute audio and video within meeting spaces or throughout facilities for corporate communications.
- Healthcare facilities distributing high-resolution video within training rooms, simulation rooms, or labs.
- Government entities that have operation centers with multiple analysts screening and analyzing video from a variety of sources for threat assessment, security and operational monitoring.
- Perfect 4K60 4:4:4 Video - Ideal for users that can benefit from processing the full fidelity of their displays
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) and Deep Color Support – Support HDR10 and 36-bit per pixel deep color
- HDMI 2.0 & HDCP 2.2 - Supports the latest video standards to realize the full capabilities of HDMI interfaces
- USB 2.0 - High-speed USB 2.0 data from devices like web cameras and storage devices are transmitted without the need for separate cables.
- As Always, Just One Cable – Just like all current DXLink solutions, video, audio and control are delivered over a single twisted pair cable. Many competitive products require dual cable runs which adds significant cost. 4K60 4:4:4 can be transmitted up to 100m when using Cat6a shielded cable or better.
- Twisted Pair Cable – Save time and effort in installation by leveraging cost effective twisted pair cable.
- Hot Swappable – Easily add or replace I/O boards at any time after deployment - the system automatically recognizes the new configuration and activates the boards.
- HDBaseT Compatible - Compliant with the HDBaseT standard, making them compatible with third party HDBaseT sources and displays.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.