Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Superior image quality
The Barco F80-4K7 projector is capable of producing vivid and accurate images with its advanced technology. With Barco Pulse technology, image sharpness is enhanced and latency is reduced through Single Step Processing (SSP).
Unprecedented business value
With the help of this projector, you can boost your productivity while reducing expenses. Its laser-phosphor light source, combined with an advanced cooling system, enables uninterrupted use without the need for lamp replacements. This results in substantial savings on maintenance and consumables.
Ultimate installation flexibility
The F80-4K7 projector is highly versatile and can be placed and directed in any orientation. It comes with a vast range of premium quality, all-glass lenses and wide lens shift ranges, making it suitable for almost any projector setup.
- 9,000 lumens
- DLP laser phosphor projector
- WQXGA (2560 x 1600)
- Stunning images with superb color performance
- Ultimate installation flexibility, 24/7 operation
- 3D capable
- HDBaseT Compliant
- Projector type: Single chip DLP laser phosphor projector
- Resolution: 2,716 x 1,600 (WQXGA+ native)
- 9,000 center lumen*
- 8,500 ansi lumen
- 9,600 ISO lumen
- Contrast ratio: 1,200:1 sequential, 10,000:1 dynamic **
- Brightness uniformity: > 90%
- Aspect ratio: 16:10
- Optical lens shift:
- Vertical up to 125%, depending on lens
- Horizontal up to 50%, depending on lens
- Motorized zoom and focus (with lens memory on GLD and FLDX lenses)
- Motorized lens shift (with position memory on all lenses)
- Color correction: P7 RealColor™
- CLO (constant light output): Yes
- Light source: Laser phosphor
- Light source lifetime > 20000 h in normal mode, > 12000 h in silent mode, > 40000 h in long life mode, > 12000 h in high brightness mode
- Sealed DLP™ core: Yes
- Orientation: 360° rotation, no restrictions
- 3D: Active stereoscopic 3D / Passive stereo compatible
- Image processing: Embedded warp & blend engine
- Keystone correction: Yes
- Inputs: 12G-SDI, 2x DP 1.2, 2x dual link DVI-D, HDBaseT, HDMI2.0 (HDCP2.2, HDR10), RJ 45 Ethernet, DMX in/out*, RS232 in, 2x USB, 12V out
- Input resolutions: Up to 4K UHD @ 60Hz / Up to 2,560 x 1,600 @ 120Hz
- Refresh rates: 24Hz to 120Hz for WQXGA+ (2716x1600) and 24Hz to 60Hz for 4K/4KUHD (4096 x 2160/ 3860 x 2400)
- Software tools: Projector Toolset
- Control: IR, RS232, RJ45, XLR wired
- Network connection; 10/100 Ethernet, RJ45
- Power requirements: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 950 W nominal, 1,100 W maximum
- 24/7 operation: Yes
- BTU per hour: 3,250 BTU/h nominal, 3,800 BTU/h maximum
- Standby power: < 0.5w
- Throw Ratio: 0.85 - 1.06 ; 1.06 - 1.43 ; 1.43 - 2.12 ; 2.12 - 3.18
- Noise level (typical at 25°C/77°F): 35 dB(A)
- Operating temperature: 10°C (50°F) to 40°C (104°F) (up to 1500m altitude) / 10°C (50°F) to 35°C (95°F) (up to 3000m altitude)
- Storage temperature: -20 to 60°C
- Operating humidity: 20 - 80% RH (non-condensed)
- Storage - transport humidity: 20 - 90% RH (non-condensed)
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 480 x 680 x 227 mm / 18.9 x 26.7 x 8.9 in
- Weight: 25.5 kg / 56.2 lbs
- Standard accessories: Power cord, wireless remote control
- Certifications: CE, FCC Class A, cNemkoUS, CCC, EAC, KSA, RCM, UkrSEPRO
- Warranty: Limited 3 years parts and labor. Extendable up to 5 years
- * When measured with the GLD 1.43-2.12:1 lens in Wide Angle
- ** SW upgradable. Please contact an authorized Barco representative for details.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.