Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide network. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a partner that tests what they sell and gives you the best value for your money. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
Spec Sheet TAA Compliant - engineered with security, reliability and ease of use at the top of mind.
The stunning image quality and laser phosphor light source of Barco's F80 projectors enable you to provide exceptional experiences while saving both time and money. They're designed for fixed installation in a wide range of applications such as museums, board rooms, and auditoriums. Thanks to their 3D capability, they're also perfectly fit for theme park dark rides and interactive experiences.
Superior image quality
The F80-4K7 delivers stunning images with highly saturated colors that allow for accurate color reproduction at all times. What's more it features the powerful Barco Pulse processing that allows for sharper images and less latency thanks to its Single Step Processing (SSP).
Unprecedented business value
With this projector you can increase your uptime while driving costs down. Through its laser-phosphor light source and advanced cooling design, it provides a long operating time without need for lamp changes - resulting in considerable cost-savings on maintenance and consumables.
Ultimate installation flexibility
The F80-4K7 gives you more flexibility in projector location and orientation as it can run in any orientation. Thanks to its wide array of all-glass lenses and wide lens shift ranges, the F80-4K7 accommodates almost any projector configuration.
- 9,000 lumens
- DLP laser phosphor projector
- WQXGA (2560 x 1600)
- Stunning images with superb color performance
- Ultimate installation flexibility, 24/7 operation
- 3D capable
- HDBaseT Compliant
- Projector type: Single chip DLP laser phosphor projector
- Resolution: 2,716 x 1,600 (WQXGA+ native)
- 9,000 center lumen*
- 8,500 ansi lumen
- 9,600 ISO lumen
- Contrast ratio: 1,200:1 sequential, 10,000:1 dynamic **
- Brightness uniformity: > 90%
- Aspect ratio: 16:10
- Optical lens shift:
- Vertical up to 125%, depending on lens
- Horizontal up to 50%, depending on lens
- Motorized zoom and focus (with lens memory on GLD and FLDX lenses)
- Motorized lens shift (with position memory on all lenses)
- Color correction: P7 RealColor™
- CLO (constant light output): Yes
- Light source: Laser phosphor
- Light source lifetime > 20000 h in normal mode, > 12000 h in silent mode, > 40000 h in long life mode, > 12000 h in high brightness mode
- Sealed DLP™ core: Yes
- Orientation: 360° rotation, no restrictions
- 3D: Active stereoscopic 3D / Passive stereo compatible
- Image processing: Embedded warp & blend engine
- Keystone correction: Yes
- Inputs: 12G-SDI, 2x DP 1.2, 2x dual link DVI-D, HDBaseT, HDMI2.0 (HDCP2.2, HDR10), RJ 45 Ethernet, DMX in/out*, RS232 in, 2x USB, 12V out
- Input resolutions: Up to 4K UHD @ 60Hz / Up to 2,560 x 1,600 @ 120Hz
- Refresh rates: 24Hz to 120Hz for WQXGA+ (2716x1600) and 24Hz to 60Hz for 4K/4KUHD (4096 x 2160/ 3860 x 2400)
- Software tools: Projector Toolset
- Control: IR, RS232, RJ45, XLR wired
- Network connection; 10/100 Ethernet, RJ45
- Power requirements: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 950 W nominal, 1,100 W maximum
- 24/7 operation: Yes
- BTU per hour: 3,250 BTU/h nominal, 3,800 BTU/h maximum
- Standby power: < 0.5w
- Throw Ratio: 0.85 - 1.06 ; 1.06 - 1.43 ; 1.43 - 2.12 ; 2.12 - 3.18
- Noise level (typical at 25°C/77°F): 35 dB(A)
- Operating temperature: 10°C (50°F) to 40°C (104°F) (up to 1500m altitude) / 10°C (50°F) to 35°C (95°F) (up to 3000m altitude)
- Storage temperature: -20 to 60°C
- Operating humidity: 20 - 80% RH (non-condensed)
- Storage - transport humidity: 20 - 90% RH (non-condensed)
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 480 x 680 x 227 mm / 18.9 x 26.7 x 8.9 in
- Weight: 25.5 kg / 56.2 lbs
- Standard accessories: Power cord, wireless remote control
- Certifications: CE, FCC Class A, cNemkoUS, CCC, EAC, KSA, RCM, UkrSEPRO
- Warranty: Limited 3 years parts and labor. Extendable up to 5 years
- * When measured with the GLD 1.43-2.12:1 lens in Wide Angle
- ** SW upgradable. Please contact an authorized Barco representative for details.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners