Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The GDX 8 from QSC is a professional power amplifier designed for professional PA systems utilizing speakers with 4 and 8 ohm loads and a maximum output of 4500W. The GDX 8 employs a class D output stage with a universal power supply for high performance and efficiency, while keeping the unit lightweight at 13.2 lbs. The integrated DSP section includes High and Low-Pass filters (24 dB LR), 4-band parametric equalizer, signal alignment delay, and RMS/Peak speaker protection limiting.
The parallel XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors offer broad compatibility with convenient loop-through capabilities, while the professional binding posts and NL4 connector provide mono and bi-amped speaker connections. In addition to the limiting offers on the inputs and outputs, the GDX employs smart speaker protection by providing settings for the loudspeaker's continuous output and impedance (4 ohm or 8 ohm). The GDX 8 ships with a standard IEC power cord.
- High peak output power with up to 4500W
- Power levels matched to popular loudspeakers and optimized for maximum headroom into 4-ohm and 8-ohm speaker systems
- Class-D output stage with a universal power supply for high performance and efficiency
- Extensive built-in loudspeaker processing, includes high & low-pass filters, 4-band PEQ, limiting, and delay
- Large LCD display simplifies amplifier setup and indicates amp status
- Inputs: Parallel XLR and 1/4” TRS connectors for compatibility with any source while providing convenient loop-thru capability
- Precision rotary encoders for gain and DSP parameter control
- Outputs: Professional binding post and NL4 connectors (compatible with NL2) provide for mono and bi-amp speaker connections
- Digital Limiting automatically protects the amplifier from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive
- Adjustable speaker protection to match your loudspeaker’s power and impedance
- Front panel LEDs indicate signal presence, input overload, and amplifier clipping
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.