Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
PERFECT BACKGROUND SURFACE
The perfect surface for video production where you need the background to “disappear.” Offers excellent uniformity and consistent surface color edge to edge. Works effectively throughout 180° viewable range.
Chroma Key Ideal for use in video production and recording, the Green Chroma Key
surface (known as “green screen”) features excellent uniformity and consistent surface color edge to edge.
A heavy-duty, spring-roller background, the wall- or ceiling-mounted VCB Luma 2 presents an attractive yet practical choice wherever a large manual background is needed for a professional presentation. The VCB Luma 2 is simple in design yet engineered with heavy gauge components to provide years of dependable operation. This free-hanging background maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the surface and bottom dowel to improve your video conferencing image quality.
- Case dimensions are 5-7/8” high x 5-1/4” deep (15 cm x 13 cm).
- Background size 144" x 108" wide (366 cm x 366 cm), depending on case style.
- Background options available: chroma key or custom printed graphics.
- Heavy-duty wall- or ceiling-mounted spring-roller operated background.
- Optional floating screen brackets or wall- or ceiling-mount for added flexibility.
- Steel case with matching endcaps available in a scratch resistant white finish or optional black.
- Optional AutoReturn spring-roller with built-in inertia reduction mechanism ensures viewing surface retracts slowly, smoothly, and quietly into case. Provides intermediate stop positions.
- Optional 4' or 6' (122 cm or 183 cm) aluminum operating pole.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.