Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Crestron offers the DMC-4KZ-C-DSP, a DigitalMedia 8G+® 4K60 4:4:4 HDR Input Card, with downmixing for DM® switchers, which is also HDBaseT® Compatible.
The unit provides a single DM 8G+® or HDBaseT® input for any DigitalMedia™ Switcher with modular input card slots. It handles 4K60 4:4:4 and HDR video signals. The device Includes stereo downmixing of multichannel input signals to enable simultaneous distribution of multichannel and 2-channel audio.
The DMC-4KZ-C-DSP is an input card designed for use with any card-based Crestron® DigitalMedia™ Switcher. It provides one DM 8G+® input, with complementary HDMI® pass-through and analog audio outputs. Using a single CAT type twisted pair cable, the DM 8G+ input enables the connection of a DM 8G+ transmitter, the output of another DM® switcher or an HDBaseT® certified source.
The DMC-4KZ-C-DSP provides all of the features of the DMC-4KZ-C with the addition of downmixing to enable the simultaneous distribution of multichannel 7.1 surround sound and 2-channel stereo signals. It is recommended for use with surround sound sources to allow the original multichannel signal to be distributed to rooms with surround sound systems, while simultaneously distributing a 2-channel downmix signal to stereo-only rooms and devices.
- Input Signal Types: DM 8G+ & HDBaseT w/HDR10, Deep Color, 3D, & 4K60 4:4:4 support
- Output Signal Types: HDMI w/HDR10, Deep Color, 3D, & 4K60 4:4:4 support  (DVI compatible )
- Copy Protection: HDCP 2.2
- Input Signal Types: DM 8G+, HDBaseT
- Output Signal Types: HDMI (multichannel pass-through from input), analog stereo (2-channel downmix of input signal), routes simultaneous multichannel and 2-channel downmix signals to the switcher backplane
- Digital Formats: Dolby Digital®, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS®, DTS ES, DTS 96/24, DTS HD High Res, DTS HD Master Audio, DTS:X, LPCM up to 8 channels
- Analog Format: Stereo 2-channel
- Digital-To-Analog Conversion: 24-bit 48 kHz
- Analog Performance:
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±0.5 dB;
- S/N Ratio: >95 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz A-weighted;
- Stereo Separation: >90 dB
- Analog Volume Adjustment: -80 to 0 dB
- Downmix Delay Adjustment: 0.0 to 120.0 ms
- DigitalMedia: DM 8G+, HDCP 2.2, EDID, CEC, PoDM, PoDM+, PoDM++, Ethernet
- HDBaseT: HDCP 2.2, EDID, CEC, RS-232, PoE, PoE+, Ethernet
- HDMI: HDCP 2.2, EDID, CEC
- NOTE: Supports management of HDCP and EDID; supports management of CEC between the connected HDBaseT and HDMI devices and a control system
- HDMI OUT: (1) HDMI Type A connector, female;
- HDMI digital video/audio output  (DVI compatible )
- DM IN: (1) 8-pin RJ45 connector female, shielded; DM 8G+ input, HDBaseT compliant; PoDM PSE port (HDBaseT PoE compatible) ; Connects to the DM 8G+ output of a DM transmitter or other DM device, or to an HDBaseT device, via CAT5e, Crestron DM-CBL-8G, or Crestron DM-CBL-ULTRA cable 
- POE IN: (1) 8-pin RJ45 connectors, female; PoE/PoDM input; Connects to an IEEE 802.3af or 802.3at compliant PoDM or PoE PSE (Power Sourcing Equipment) to enable PoDM or HDBaseT PoE power sourcing via the DM IN port. Compatible with PoE+, PoDM+, and PoDM++. Supports Crestron models DM-PSU-8-PLUS, DM-PSU-16-PLUS, DM-PSU-ULTRA-MIDSPAN and CEN-SWPOE-16 
- AUDIO OUT: (2) RCA connectors, female; Unbalanced stereo line-level audio output; Output Impedance: 100 Ohms nominal; Maximum Output Level: 2 Vrms
- DM IN: (2) LEDs, green LED indicates DM link status, amber LED indicates video and HDCP signal presence