Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
A stylish and versatile wall mount touch screen designed specifically to run the Microsoft Teams® Panels scheduling application. Installs quickly and easily, with simple web-based configuration and cloud-based management and requires no control system or programming.
Includes one TSW‑770‑LB series room availability light bar with the touch screen for a complete room scheduling solution.
Crestron® TSS-770 series touch screens are designed to enhance and simplify room scheduling across an enterprise. The TSS-770 installs near a meeting room or huddle space to provide a clear indication of its availability and scheduling and integrates seamlessly with the Microsoft Teams® Panels scheduling application.
The TSS-770-T-LB KIT includes one TSW‑770‑LB series room availability light bar with the touch screen, providing for a complete room scheduling solution out of the box.
Microsoft Teams Panels
The native Microsoft Teams Panels scheduling application helps to maximize productivity and manage usage for meeting spaces via Microsoft Teams. The touch screen can be configured to use the Microsoft Teams scheduling calendar, allowing users to book meetings through their Microsoft Teams account. If desired, the room can be reserved on the spot for an ad hoc meeting.1,2
NOTE: For more information on Microsoft Teams Panels, refer to https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/de....
Built for Enterprise Scheduling Applications
The TSS-770 is engineered to meet the demands of a corporate office, conference center, or education environment. Its 7 in. (178 mm) capacitive display provides an intuitive user interface. A larger 10.1 in. (257 mm) version (TSS‑1070 series) is also available.
- Functional: The TSS-770 provides a compact unit for scheduling applications that mounts over a standard electrical box or cutout. The TSS-770 offers high‑speed Ethernet and PoE/PoE+ connectivity, or, for deployments without access to Ethernet, it can be connected to the network over Wi‑Fi® communications via a local wireless access point (WAP).
- Versatile: Crestron offers a variety of mounting options for mounting the TSS-770 to drywall, masonry, glass, mullions, and other surfaces. Optional light bar and hallway sign accessories are available to increase the visibility of the room availability status.
- Reliable: The TSS-770 is purpose‑built for permanent installation and years of reliable 24/7 operation in a commercial environment. To ensure the latest features are available, the TSS-770 checks nightly for app updates and loads the latest version automatically.
- Secure: The TSS-770 employs enterprise-grade networking with robust security features such as 802.1X authentication, TLS encryption, HTTPS connectivity, and Active Directory® service integration. These features protect your network against service interruptions and malicious intrusions.
- Manageable: The TSS-770 features cloud‑based provisioning and management, which streamlines configuring, monitoring, and updating the touch screen on the network. The TSS-770 also supports SNMP, so it can be monitored by your IT administrator.
Status Indicator Options
The TSS-770 provides dual high-speed USB 2.0 ports for connecting Crestron room scheduling accessories (sold separately) to the touch screen that enhance an enterprise room scheduling solution.
- The included TSW-770-LB series light bar provides a 180° visual indication of a room’s availability status, illuminating green if the room is available and red when reserved, with options for custom color mixing and programming.3
- The optional SSW, SSW‑EL, SSC, and SSC‑EL series hallway signs feature a two sided acrylic sign face that can be custom engraved with the room name or number. The SIW‑100 offers a lower profile wall mount status indicator.3
- Touch screen designed specifically to run the Microsoft Teams® Panels scheduling application
- Delivers a superior and cost-effective alternative to consumer tablet devices
- 7 in. (178 mm) widescreen capacitive touch screen display
- Standard U.S., U.K., and European electrical box installation with additional mounting options available
- Single wire Ethernet connection with PoE or PoE+ power
- Wi‑Fi® network connectivity
- Dual USB 2.0 ports for room availability accessories
- Enterprise grade security and authentication
- Choice of white or black smooth finish
- Includes one TSW‑770‑LB series light bar
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.