Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Crestron AV4 4-Series Control System is a secure, high‑performance control processor with a powerful 4-Series control engine and an enhanced feature set, including available control card expansion slots (via the CAGE3 accessory) and dedicated control subnet ports. The AV4 is designed to integrate and automate technology within any modern networked home, commercial building, or government facility. The isolated control subnet port provides a Gigabit Ethernet LAN dedicated to Crestron devices.
AV4 4-Series Control Engine
Crestron AV4 4-Series Control Systems come equipped with an upgraded multicore CPU, delivering a sizable speed and performance increase compared to all Crestron 3‑Series® control processors. The improved performance allows 4-Series control systems to handle the increasing demands of an advanced automated system. Crestron 4-Series delivers a dynamic and secure control system platform capable of managing a room full of disparate technologies.
Reliable networking and IP control afford seamless integration with other systems and devices, with add-on control capability using Crestron touch screens, wireless remotes, and mobile device apps, as well as remote management through Crestron Fusion® software and the XiO Cloud® service.
Modular Programming Architecture
The AV4 provides a modular programming architecture that allows it to run up to ten programs simultaneously. Programmers can develop and run independent, device‑specific programs, enabling each program to be optimized for a specific function and allowing for changes to be made to one program without affecting the whole system.
A separate LAN port provides a single-point connection to the local network, requiring only one IP address for the entire control system. The LAN port allows for interconnectivity between devices on the local subnet and other devices, systems, servers, and WAN/internet connections outside the local subnet. For sensitive applications that require heightened security, the entire Control Subnet can be isolated completely from the local network.
Onboard Control Ports
Through a full complement of onboard control ports, the AV4 can be integrated with a wide variety of audio, video, lighting, motorized shades, thermostats, door locks, sensors, security systems, and other equipment.
- Gigabit Ethernet provides an interface for connecting to the building network and controlling Crestron AV switchers, audio processors, power controllers, and other IP controllable equipment.
- Cresnet® network connectivity provides support for Crestron lighting dimmers, motorized shades, sensors, thermostats, keypads, and more.
- Onboard RS‑232, IR/serial, relay, and Versiport I/O control ports enable direct integration with all types of third‑party equipment.
- 4‑Series control system with 2 GB SDRAM and 8 GB flash memory
- Embedded 4‑Series™ multicore CPU processor
- iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ device control app support
- XPanel computer and web-based control
- Modular programming architecture
- Onboard IR/serial, COM, I/O, relay, Cresnet® network, and high‑speed gigabit Ethernet control ports
- Control subnet ports with PoE+ providing a dedicated local network for Crestron® devices
- High-speed USB 2.0 host port and rear panel memory card slot
- Three control card expansion slots (optional) available via the CAGE3 accessory
- IEC 61000-4-5 Installation Class 4 surge immunity on COM, Versiport, and network connections
- Crestron Fusion® software room monitoring and scheduling support
- XiO Cloud® service provisioning and management support
- Enterprise‑class network security and authentication
- SNMP V3 remote IT management support
- Native BACnet network/IP support
- Installer setup via software, web browser, or cloud
- IPv6 ready
- Integrates with Apple® HomeKit® technology
- Rack mountable
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.