Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
RMS-ENT / RMS Enterprise is scalable client/server based software for IT and AV managers that provides remote management capabilities for AV assets and building systems. The software features a user-friendly dashboard that makes it easy to centralize the management and monitoring of AV equipment, lights, HVAC and other building functions. This allows users to solve technology issues before they become problems, such as identifying displays before a bulb burns out or receiving immediate notification when a device goes offline.
With RMS, IT and AV managers can improve their response times, while end users can reduce the amount of time lost while waiting for meeting room equipment to function. With the new RMS Enterprise Update Manager, IT and AV Managers now have the ability to stage new AMX firmware, quickly identify AMX devices that are not up to the latest firmware revision, and mass deploy the new firmware to these devices simultaneously with just a few clicks of the mouse. RMS is also a green solution that saves money and the environment by reducing energy consumption by remotely turning off equipment when rooms are empty or at the end of the work day.
RMS has the full range of features IT professionals would expect for enterprise software, including support for active directory, LDAP, existing SQL databases, and scalability across multiple servers. You can manage all of your buildings with a single RMS license, deployable from the cloud or on-premises. See RMS Enterprise Hosted Cloud Service for details on the cloud version.
RMS includes a long list of standard and customizable reports, and gives you the ability to tailor your experience with a fully-configurable dashboard with easy-to-use widgets. RMS Enterprise also features the RMS Enterprise Scheduling Interface, which improves the efficiency of meeting spaces and technology by allowing users and support personnel to schedule meeting spaces and preconfigure room technology for upcoming meetings.
RMS v4.8.2 includes:
- Full HTML5 User Interface
- Updated compatibility with the latest technologies: Java 11, Tomcat 9
- Improved Reports
- Improved Localization
- Improved User Management
- RMS is a robust solution for corporate or government IT and AV managers to centralize the monitoring and management of AV devices and building systems across their facilities worldwide.
- RMS is popular among support staff at higher education institutions for managing classroom AV technology
- RMS is ideal for organizations deploying conference room and classroom scheduling throughout their facilities
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.