Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The MXWAPT8 8-Channel Access Point Transceiver from Shure is a bi-directional transceiver designed for use in Shure's Microflex wireless systems. It receives and sends up to 8 channels of AES 256-bit encrypted transmissions to and from compatible transmitters and audio network interfaces in an AV environment. The unit itself is wall and ceiling mountable and has a paintable cover, allowing it to blend in to its environment.
The MXWAPT8 is Ethernet compatible allowing for PoE and Dante network compatibility. It can be connected with additional units for up to 32 compatible channels.
- Slim profile: Lightweight, discreet unit with paintable cover to match interior room colors and blend into AV environments
- Includes wall/ceiling mounting plate and connects to the system over single Ethernet cable (PoE compatible)
- Plenum rated: Meets rigorous fire safety test standards for installation above drop ceiling tiles
- Scalable configurations: Multiple units can be combined to support configurations of up to 32 compatible channels
- Bi-directional wireless: Provides return channel audio to wireless transmitters and enables real time remote control of all wireless microphone settings
- Automated frequency coordination: Automatically scans available spectrum, coordinates clean frequency assignments, and moves channels away from unexpected interference
- Dante digital networked audio: Transports low latency digital audio received from wireless microphones over Cat5e cable to any other Dante-equipped device
- Encrypted wireless: AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Selectable output power: Optimize spectrum usage by selecting the appropriate wireless output power for the desired operating range
- Diagnostic LEDs: Provide easy visual reference to system activity and indicate power, wireless connection, and network audio status
|Network Interface||RJ45: Gigabit Ethernet, Dante digital audio|
|Plenum||Rating: UL 2043|
|Power Requirement||Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 0, 6.5 W|
|Antenna Type||Internal, spacial diversity, circular polarization|
|Housing||Molded plastic, cast zinc|
|Dimensions||1.35 x 6.70 x 6.70" (24 x 170 x 170 mm)|
|Weight||Unit: 1.86 lb (845 g)
Paintable Cover: 0.2 lb (85 g)
Mounting Bracket: 0.15 lb (68 g)
|Package Weight||2.895 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.25 x 7.55 x 2.95"|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.