Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
HPDeveloped in collaboration with Valve and Microsoft, the Omnicept Edition of the HP Reverb G2 VR Headset provides developers with the same consumer level headset technology found in the Reverb G2, with additional features to help in the creation of VR content. In addition to the two front-facing and two side-facing cameras for positional head tracking, the Omnicept Edition incorporates sensors to monitor the wearer. This can give creators the ability to learn user responses to their environments, tweaking them as needed for an optimized experience.
As with the consumer version, the Omnicept Edition headset is compatible with Windows Mixed Reality and SteamVR, and sports dual 2.89" LCD screens featuring a 2160 x 2160 resolution per eye, for a total resolution of 4320 x 2160. The headset also has a 90 Hz refresh rate and a 114° field of view. There is interpupillary distance (IPD) adjustment, allowing you to adapt with the width of the lenses for a more comfortable viewing experience. The displays also feature full RGB subpixel stripe technology. The included motion controllers connect to the headset via Bluetooth and provide six DoF (degrees of freedom). The controllers also feature a smaller, more ergonomic design compared to the previous Reverb.
- Internal sensors monitor user muscle movement, gaze, pupil size, and pulse. This data is seamlessly transferred to the HP Omnicept platform. This real-time data gives multiple insights for content development. For example, in marketing, a VR retail environment can show what tends to catch a potential customer's eye. In VR gaming, pupil size and pulse can determine which parts of the game are felt more intensely than others.
- HMD firmware in the headset ensures that the sensor data captured is protected and not stored directly in the headset. All HP Omnicept-powered applications are made to comply with GDPR to ensure confidentiality.
- With lenses designed by Valve, you'll get more clarity over the previous gen. And, with interpupillary distance (IPD) adjustment, you can adapt to the width of the lenses to get a comfortable fit.
- With four cameras and internal sensors for position detection, you can now track more of your arm movements. Jump right into virtual reality without additional peripherals or accessories.
- Get the full immersive virtual reality experience with a mura-free, 2160 x 2160 LCD screen per eye, and a full RGB stripe.
- With compatibility for SteamVR and Windows Mixed Reality, you'll have access to a variety of VR content with a quick, easy setup.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.