Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Crestron® TSS-770 series touch screens are designed to enhance and simplify room scheduling across an enterprise. The TSS-770 installs near a meeting room or huddle space to provide a clear indication of its availability and scheduling and integrates seamlessly with the Microsoft Teams® Panels scheduling application.
The TSS-770-T-LB KIT includes one TSW‑770‑LB series room availability light bar with the touch screen, providing for a complete room scheduling solution out of the box.
Microsoft Teams Panels
The native Microsoft Teams Panels scheduling application helps to maximize productivity and manage usage for meeting spaces via Microsoft Teams. The touch screen can be configured to use the Microsoft Teams scheduling calendar, allowing users to book meetings through their Microsoft Teams account. If desired, the room can be reserved on the spot for an ad hoc meeting.1,2
NOTE: For more information on Microsoft Teams Panels, refer to https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/devices/teams-panels.
Built for Enterprise Scheduling Applications
The TSS-770 is engineered to meet the demands of a corporate office, conference center, or education environment. Its 7 in. (178 mm) capacitive display provides an intuitive user interface. A larger 10.1 in. (257 mm) version (TSS‑1070 series) is also available.
- Functional: The TSS-770 provides a compact unit for scheduling applications that mounts over a standard electrical box or cutout. The TSS-770 offers high‑speed Ethernet and PoE/PoE+ connectivity, or, for deployments without access to Ethernet, it can be connected to the network over Wi‑Fi® communications via a local wireless access point (WAP).
- Versatile: Crestron offers a variety of mounting options for mounting the TSS-770 to drywall, masonry, glass, mullions, and other surfaces. Optional light bar and hallway sign accessories are available to increase the visibility of the room availability status.
- Reliable: The TSS-770 is purpose‑built for permanent installation and years of reliable 24/7 operation in a commercial environment. To ensure the latest features are available, the TSS-770 checks nightly for app updates and loads the latest version automatically.
- Secure: The TSS-770 employs enterprise-grade networking with robust security features such as 802.1X authentication, TLS encryption, HTTPS connectivity, and Active Directory® service integration. These features protect your network against service interruptions and malicious intrusions.
- Manageable: The TSS-770 features cloud‑based provisioning and management, which streamlines configuring, monitoring, and updating the touch screen on the network. The TSS-770 also supports SNMP, so it can be monitored by your IT administrator.
Power over Ethernet
PoE (Power over Ethernet) eliminates the need for a local power supply or any dedicated power wiring. Crestron PoE switches (CEN‑SW‑POE‑5 or CEN‑SWPOE‑16, sold separately) offer a total networking solution with built‑in PoE for multiple touch screens. A PoE Injector (PWE‑4803RU, sold separately) is also available to support a single touch screen.
NOTE: Refer to the “Power” specifications for more details.
Optional Mounting Accessories
The TSS-770 supports numerous optional mounting accessories (sold separately) that allow the touch screen to be installed in all kinds of installations:
- The TSW-770‑MSMK multisurface mount kit allows a TSS-770 touch screen to be mounted directly to virtually any flat surface, which is ideal for mounting at the entrance to a meeting space for room scheduling applications.
- The TSW-770/1070-MUMK allows the touch screen to be attached to the mullion of an interior glass wall, window, or partition.
- The TSW‑770/1070‑RMB-1 and TSW‑770/1070‑RMB‑2 retrofit mounting brackets allow for retrofit installations in place of an older Crestron touch screen (APAD, CT‑1000, LC‑1000, TPS‑4L, or TPS‑2000L) without having to tear out the old mounting hardware or patch the wall.
- Thought not typical for most scheduling applications, the TSW‑570/770‑RMK‑1 rack mount kit can be used to mount the touch screen into a 19 in. rack. When installed, the touch screen occupies three rack spaces.
- Touch screen designed specifically to run the Microsoft Teams® Panels scheduling application
- Delivers a superior and cost-effective alternative to consumer tablet devices
- 7 in. (178 mm) widescreen capacitive touch screen display
- Standard U.S., U.K., and European electrical box installation with additional mounting options available
- Single wire Ethernet connection with PoE or PoE+ power
- Wi‑Fi® network connectivity
- Dual USB 2.0 ports for room availability accessories
- Enterprise grade security and authentication
- Choice of white or black smooth finish
- Includes one TSW‑770‑LB series light bar
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.