A stylish and versatile wall mount touch screen designed specifically to run the Microsoft Teams® Panels scheduling application. Installs quickly and easily, with simple web-based configuration and cloud-based management and requires no control system or programming.
Includes one TSW‑1070‑LB series room availability light bar with the touch screen for a complete room scheduling solution.
Crestron® TSS-1070 series touch screens are designed to enhance and simplify room scheduling across an enterprise. The TSS-1070 installs near a meeting room or huddle space to provide a clear indication of its availability and scheduling and integrates seamlessly with the Microsoft Teams® Panels scheduling application.
The TSS-1070-T-LB KIT includes one TSW‑1070‑LB series room availability light bar with the touch screen, providing for a complete room scheduling solution out of the box.
Microsoft Teams Panels
The native Microsoft Teams Panels scheduling application helps to maximize productivity and manage usage for meeting spaces via Microsoft Teams. The touch screen can be configured to use the Microsoft Teams scheduling calendar, allowing users to book meetings through their Microsoft Teams account. If desired, the room can be reserved on the spot for an ad hoc meeting.
NOTE: For more information on Microsoft Teams Panels, refer to https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/devices/teams-panels.
Built for Enterprise Scheduling Applications
The TSS-1070 is engineered to meet the demands of a corporate office, conference center, or education environment. Its 10.1 in. (257 mm) capacitive display provides an intuitive user interface. A smaller 7 in. (178 mm) version (TSS‑770 series) is also available.
- Functional: The TSS-1070 provides a compact unit for scheduling applications that mounts over a standard electrical box or cutout. The TSS-1070 offers high‑speed Ethernet and PoE/PoE+ connectivity, or, for deployments without access to Ethernet, it can be connected to the network over Wi‑Fi® communications via a local wireless access point (WAP).
- Versatile: Crestron offers a variety of mounting options for mounting the TSS-1070 to drywall, masonry, glass, mullions, and other surfaces. Optional light bar and hallway sign accessories are available to increase the visibility of the room availability status.
- Reliable: The TSS-1070 is purpose‑built for permanent installation and years of reliable 24/7 operation in a commercial environment. To ensure the latest features are available, the TSS-1070 checks nightly for app updates and loads the latest version automatically.
- Secure: The TSS-1070 employs enterprise-grade networking with robust security features such as 802.1X authentication, TLS encryption, HTTPS connectivity, and Active Directory® service integration. These features protect your network against service interruptions and malicious intrusions.
- Manageable: The TSS-1070 features cloud‑based provisioning and management, which streamlines configuring, monitoring, and updating the touch screen on the network. The TSS-1070 also supports SNMP, so it can be monitored by your IT administrator.
Status Indicator Options
The TSS-1070 provides dual high-speed USB 2.0 ports for connecting Crestron room scheduling accessories (sold separately) to the touch screen that enhance an enterprise room scheduling solution.
- The included TSW-1070-LB series light bar provides a 180° visual indication of a room’s availability status, illuminating green if the room is available and red when reserved, with options for custom color mixing and programming.3
- The optional SSW, SSW‑EL, SSC, and SSC‑EL series hallway signs feature a two sided acrylic sign face that can be custom engraved with the room name or number. The SIW‑100 offers a lower profile wall mount status indicator.3
Power over Ethernet
PoE (Power over Ethernet) eliminates the need for a local power supply or any dedicated power wiring. Crestron PoE switches (CEN‑SW‑POE‑5 or CEN‑SWPOE‑16, sold separately) offer a total networking solution with built‑in PoE for multiple touch screens. A PoE Injector (PWE‑4803RU, sold separately) is also available to support a single touch screen.
NOTE: PoE+ is required when connecting a light bar or hallway sign via USB. Refer to the “Power” specifications for more details.
- Touch screen designed specifically to run the Microsoft Teams® Panels scheduling application
- Delivers a superior and cost-effective alternative to consumer tablet devices
- 10.1 in. (257 mm) widescreen capacitive touch screen display
- Standard U.S., U.K., and European electrical box installation with additional mounting options available
- Single wire Ethernet connection with PoE or PoE+ power
- Wi‑Fi® network connectivity
- Dual USB 2.0 ports for room availability accessories
- Enterprise grade security and authentication
- Choice of white or black smooth finish
- Includes one TSW‑1070‑LB series light bar