Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Crestron® TSS-1070 series touch screens are designed to enhance and simplify room scheduling across an enterprise. The TSS-1070 installs near a meeting room or huddle space to provide a clear indication of its availability and scheduling and integrates seamlessly with the Microsoft Teams® Panels scheduling application.
The TSS-1070-T-LB KIT includes one TSW‑1070‑LB series room availability light bar with the touch screen, providing for a complete room scheduling solution out of the box.
Microsoft Teams Panels
The native Microsoft Teams Panels scheduling application helps to maximize productivity and manage usage for meeting spaces via Microsoft Teams. The touch screen can be configured to use the Microsoft Teams scheduling calendar, allowing users to book meetings through their Microsoft Teams account. If desired, the room can be reserved on the spot for an ad hoc meeting.
NOTE: For more information on Microsoft Teams Panels, refer to https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/devices/teams-panels.
Built for Enterprise Scheduling Applications
The TSS-1070 is engineered to meet the demands of a corporate office, conference center, or education environment. Its 10.1 in. (257 mm) capacitive display provides an intuitive user interface. A smaller 7 in. (178 mm) version (TSS‑770 series) is also available.
- Functional: The TSS-1070 provides a compact unit for scheduling applications that mounts over a standard electrical box or cutout. The TSS-1070 offers high‑speed Ethernet and PoE/PoE+ connectivity, or, for deployments without access to Ethernet, it can be connected to the network over Wi‑Fi® communications via a local wireless access point (WAP).
- Versatile: Crestron offers a variety of mounting options for mounting the TSS-1070 to drywall, masonry, glass, mullions, and other surfaces. Optional light bar and hallway sign accessories are available to increase the visibility of the room availability status.
- Reliable: The TSS-1070 is purpose‑built for permanent installation and years of reliable 24/7 operation in a commercial environment. To ensure the latest features are available, the TSS-1070 checks nightly for app updates and loads the latest version automatically.
- Secure: The TSS-1070 employs enterprise-grade networking with robust security features such as 802.1X authentication, TLS encryption, HTTPS connectivity, and Active Directory® service integration. These features protect your network against service interruptions and malicious intrusions.
- Manageable: The TSS-1070 features cloud‑based provisioning and management, which streamlines configuring, monitoring, and updating the touch screen on the network. The TSS-1070 also supports SNMP, so it can be monitored by your IT administrator.
Status Indicator Options
The TSS-1070 provides dual high-speed USB 2.0 ports for connecting Crestron room scheduling accessories (sold separately) to the touch screen that enhance an enterprise room scheduling solution.
- The included TSW-1070-LB series light bar provides a 180° visual indication of a room’s availability status, illuminating green if the room is available and red when reserved, with options for custom color mixing and programming.3
- The optional SSW, SSW‑EL, SSC, and SSC‑EL series hallway signs feature a two sided acrylic sign face that can be custom engraved with the room name or number. The SIW‑100 offers a lower profile wall mount status indicator.3
Power over Ethernet
PoE (Power over Ethernet) eliminates the need for a local power supply or any dedicated power wiring. Crestron PoE switches (CEN‑SW‑POE‑5 or CEN‑SWPOE‑16, sold separately) offer a total networking solution with built‑in PoE for multiple touch screens. A PoE Injector (PWE‑4803RU, sold separately) is also available to support a single touch screen.
NOTE: PoE+ is required when connecting a light bar or hallway sign via USB. Refer to the “Power” specifications for more details.
- Touch screen designed specifically to run the Microsoft Teams® Panels scheduling application
- Delivers a superior and cost-effective alternative to consumer tablet devices
- 10.1 in. (257 mm) widescreen capacitive touch screen display
- Standard U.S., U.K., and European electrical box installation with additional mounting options available
- Single wire Ethernet connection with PoE or PoE+ power
- Wi‑Fi® network connectivity
- Dual USB 2.0 ports for room availability accessories
- Enterprise grade security and authentication
- Choice of white or black smooth finish
- Includes one TSW‑1070‑LB series light bar
|Room Scheduling Support|
|Microsoft Teams® Panels||Includes native support for Microsoft Teams Panels scheduling application1,2|
|Crestron Fusion||Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Danish, Dutch (Netherlands), English (US), English (UK), French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Spanish, Swedish|
|Ethernet||100 Mbps, auto switching, auto negotiating, auto discovery, full/half duplex, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, CIP, DHCP, SSL, TLS, SSH, SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol), IEEE 802.1X, SNMP, IPv4 or IPv6, Active Directory® service authentication, HTTPS web browser setup, XiO Cloud® client, IEEE 802.3at compliant|
|USB||USB 2.0 host for light bar or hallway sign3|
|Transceiver||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi (2.4 or 5 GHz 2-way RF), static IP or dynamic IP via DHCP|
|Security||64 and 128-bit WEP, WPA and WPA2-PSK with TKIP and AES|
|Range||Up to 50 ft (15 m), subject to site-specific conditions|
|Bluetooth® Hardware||Crestron Bluetooth beacon4|
|Touch Screen Display|
|Display Type||TFT active matrix color LCD|
|Size||10.1 in. (257 mm) diagonal|
|Aspect Ratio||16:10 WUXGA|
|Resolution||1920 x 1200 pixels|
|Brightness||400 nits (cd/m²)|
|Color Depth||24 bit, 16.7M colors|
|Illumination||Edgelit LED with auto brightness control|
|Viewing Angle||±80° horizontal, ±80° vertical|
|Touch Screen||Projected capacitive, 5-point multitouch capable|
|Hard Keys||(6) Virtual buttons in collapsible universal tool bar, per‑button show/hide, preconfigured with icons for Power, Home, Lights, Up, Down, and Microphone|
|Reset||(1) Pin hole on rear panel for hardware reset|
|Features||Built-in speakers for touch feedback and alerts|
|LAN PoE||(1) 8-pin RJ-45 connector, female, with 2 LED indicators;
100BASE-TX Ethernet port;
PoE+ PD port;
Green and yellow LEDs indicate Ethernet port status
|USB||(2) USB Type A connectors, female;
USB 2.0 host ports;
For optional room scheduling accessories
|NOTE: The touch screen supports the use of a single light bar or status indicator accessory. The RFID-USB card reader accessory can be connected to the second USB port.|
|PoE (Power over Ethernet)||IEEE 802.3at Type 2 compliant PoE+ PD (Powered Device);
Normally requests 15 W from an 802.3at Type 2 PSE with LLDP advanced power management;
With room scheduling and USB enabled, requests 18 W from an 802.3at Type 2 PSE with LLDP;
Requests 30 W (PoE+ Class 4) from an 802.3at Type 2 PSE without LLDP;
Requests 15.4 W (PoE Class 0) from an 802.3af (or 802.3at Type 1) PSE
NOTE: Enabling the USB port requires use of an 802.3at Type 2 PoE+ PSE.
|Temperature||41 to 104°F (5 to 40°C)|
|Humidity||10% to 90% RH (noncondensing)|
|Heat Dissipation||49 BTU/hr|
|Housing||Plastic, smooth black or white finish, edge-to-edge glass with black or white surround|
|Mounting||Surface mount over a 2 or 3 gang US electrical box, 2 gang European (DIN 49073) electrical box, or 2 gang UK (BS 4662) electrical box;
Lectern mount over a 2 in. H x 3 3/4 in. W (51 mm H x 96 mm W) cutout;
1-3/8 in. (35 mm) minimum mounting depth;
Wall mount, surface mount, and rack options available separately
|Height||5.87 in. (149 mm)|
|Width||10.18 in. (259 mm)|
|Depth||2.28 in. (58 mm)|
|Dimensions do not include the mounting bracket or add‑on accessories|
|1.61 lb (730 g)|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.