Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Key Features
- Shipping & Returns
With just a glance down the hallway, the SIW-100 status indicator provides highly-visible indication of a room’s availability as part of a complete Crestron® enterprise room scheduling solution. Its stylish appearance and vivid color illumination complement any corporate office environment. The clear acrylic lens glows bright green or red to indicate room availability. The complete assembly mounts to the wall over a single-gang electrical box or plaster ring.
Room Availability Status
For room scheduling applications, the SIW-100 simply connects via USB to a Crestron TSS-770, TSS-1070, TSW-770, TSW-770-GV, TSW-1070, or TSW-1070-GV series touch screen. No special programming or configuration is required. The indicator color is controlled by the room scheduling application, which runs on the touch screen and syncs with Crestron Fusion® or another room scheduling service. The indicator illuminates green when the room is available and red when the room is occupied.
Custom RGB Colors
For custom applications, the SIW-100 can be integrated with a Crestron control system and programmed to illuminate in a wide variety of colors. Its RGB LEDs can be controlled in 10% increments per color. When powered by USB, any single color LED can be used at full brightness, while if connected via Cresnet two color LEDs can be used at full brightness simultaneously. Three color mixing is possible when powered by Cresnet if each LED is limited to 70%. The control system can be programmed to support all types of functionality, enabling colors to alternate, fade in and out, or blink on and off as desired. Control system integration can be accomplished through a USB connection to a TSW-770(-GV) or TSW-1070(-GV) series touch screen, or through a Cresnet® connection to the control system.
Installing the SIW-100 is simple. It mounts to the wall over a standard 1-gang electrical box or plaster ring. Power and communications are supplied by a single USB or Cresnet wire. A six foot (1.83 meter) USB cable is included, which connects to the touch screen mounted below. Alternately, a Cresnet cable (sold separately) can be run to a control system up to 3000 feet (914 meters) away. Cresnet allows for daisy-chaining multiple status indicators using a single cable.[1,2]
Mullion Mounting Option
When a suitable wall surface is not available, the SIW-100 can be mounted to the mullion of an interior glass wall, window, or partition using the optional SSW-MUMK Mullion Mount Kit (sold separately). The same kit may also be adhered directly to the glass or any other smooth surface.
- Provides highly-visible indication of room availability
- Reveals every free meeting room at a glance down the hallway
- Stylish wall mount design with clear acrylic lens
- Clearly visible at 50 feet or 15 meters
- Out-of-the-box functionality when used with a TSS-770, TSS-1070, TSW-770(-GV), or TSW-1070(-GV) series touch screen 
- Illuminates vivid green or red to indicate room availability status
- Custom functionality possible when connected to a Crestron® control system 
- Supports RGB color mixing via custom control system programming
- Allows virtually any color illumination (except white)
- Energy efficient at less than 2 Watts power consumption
- Single-wire USB or Cresnet® connectivity [1,2]
- Mounts to a single-gang electrical box or plaster ring
- Mullion mounting kit available separately
- Projects 2 inches (52 mm) from the wall
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.