Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Key Features
- Shipping & Returns
The DMC-SDI is an input card designed for use with any card-based Crestron® DigitalMedia™ Switcher. It provides one SDI input, with complementary SDI loop-through, HDMI® pass-through, and analog audio outputs. The SDI input supports SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI formats, handling high-definition video signals up to 1080p60 and 2 channels of 24-bit digital audio  through a single coaxial cable.
Support for 3G-SDI enables DigitalMedia to accommodate signals from many high-end professional cameras, broadcast switchers, and other AV equipment. An SDI loop-through output is included for connection to a local monitor or other SDI device.
Every DM® switcher input card includes an HDMI output port, which can be used to pass the video and audio input signals through to a local audio processor or video monitor, or to feed a second DM switcher for output expansion purposes.
The DMC-SDI also includes an unbalanced analog audio output, allowing stereo audio signals to be extracted from the digital input and fed to a sound system or multiroom audio distribution system. The output volume is adjustable via a control system using a keypad, touch screen, handheld remote, or mobile device.
Standalone SDI to HDMI Converter
In addition to its use as an input card for DM switchers, the DMC-SDI may also be used with the DMCI DigitalMedia Card Interface  to create a very handy problem-solving tool. It can be used to convert SDI video and audio to HDMI, or to extract an analog audio signal from an SDI source.
To configure a DM switcher complete with input and output cards, cables, and other peripherals, please use the online DigitalMedia Switcher Configuration Tool.
Please refer to the DigitalMedia Resources Webpage at http://www.crestron.com/dmresources/ for additional design tools and reference documents.
- Modular input card for a DM-MD8X8, DM-MD16X16, or DM-MD32X32 switcher
- Provides a single SDI input with SDI loop-through
- Accommodates SD-SDI, HD-SDI, and 3G-SDI video sources
- Handles video resolutions up to Full HD 1080p
- Handles 24-bit stereo audio signals 
- Includes an HDMI® output for pass-through of the input signal
- Includes a stereo analog line-level audio output with volume control
- Allows extraction of stereo audio signals
- Occupies a single DM® switcher input card slot
- Provides an SDI to HDMI convertor using the optional DMCI card interface [3
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.