Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
A solid, low-profile solution for mounting a flat panel on a floor AV stand.
- Ideal for digital signage and corporate presentations
- PF1UB and PF1US ship with a universal interface bracket
- PF12000B and PF12000S require a PSB interface to be purchased separately
Shelf accessory must be ordered separately. PAC710 height-adjustable accessory shelf shown.
- Centris Technology provides effortless, fingertip tilt
- Screen angle stays set in place until you decide to re-adjust
- Provides telescoping height adjustment without tools
- ClickConnect Technology provides an audible click to confirm that the flat panel is locked in place
- Offers quick connect/disconnect wtih no tools necessary
- Includes integrated security with the addition of a padlock
- Screen can be installed in portrait or landscape orientation (PAC400 accessory can be used to rotate without removing the screen)
- Integrated cable management with flexible covers to hide cables out of sight for a fast, clean installation
- Flat, angled base makes corner positioning easy