Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
ZyPer4K-XS HDMI 2.0 input Encoder, with IP streaming via 10Gbit/fiber. Supports HDMI and analog audio input. USB supported with between ZyPer4K XS/XR devices. Includes power supply. Compatible with any ZyPer4K Decoder. Cables not included; Product Family: IP; Product Type: Encoder; Warranty: 3 Years; Tariff Code: 8525501000; Modulation: IP; Maximum Resolution: 4K uncompressed; Input/Output Type: HDMI 2.1; Average Data Rate: 10 Gbps; Channel.
The ZyPer4K-XS platform allows for the distribution and switching of uncompressed 720p, 1080p HD, Ultra HD and 4K resolution content, audio and control via off-the-shelf 10Gb Ethernet switches. Its IP-based architecture enables the switching from one source to another without any frame loss – even at 4K resolutions. It also offer a 1GB utility port and USB human interface device class (USB HID) support for devices such as keyboards, mice, game controllers and alphanumeric displays.
In addition to their reduced form factor, these encoders and decoders offer extra features including lightweight and durable chasses that enable them to be placed virtually anywhere. Built-in support for 10Gb Power over Ethernet (PoE) enables the delivery of both data and power throughout an IP network over ethernet cables, allowing for a clean and efficient deployment. Fanless thermal management keeps the units from overheating without generating distracting sound.
“Our ZyPer4K line of SDVoE AVoIP encoders and decoders have become mainstays for many of our integrator partners, and ZyPer4K-XS is our response to their requests for a powerful signal distribution solution for specialized applications in tight spaces or environments requiring quiet operation,” said Joe Chordas, vice president, marketing and North American sales, ZeeVee. “These models further extend the ZyPer 4K family, the industry’s largest offering of AVoIP solutions, that can be deployed virtually anywhere.”
Like ZeeVee’s current SDVoE encoders and decoders, standard features of the ZyPer4K-XS includes:
- Uncompressed zero latency UltraHD (4K/60) video, audio and control
- Lossless transport of 7.1 audio signals including all encoded formats and uncompressed linear PCM
- HDMI 2.0 (full 4K 4:4:4 60Hz support)
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- 128-bit AES encryption
- Supports HDR10 and HDR10+
- ZMP (ZyPer Management Platform) with software GUI allows simple set-up and control of ZyPer4K
- Video wall and multiview support
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.